What member do u think has mental issues? (Sanes vs. The Ments)

Started by GLOCK, January 15, 2020, 09:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 23, 2020, 05:54:04 PM
Ray just ignore it bro. The more you try to fight it the more it looks as if you really are a MENT gorl.. pay it .. what other people think about you is none of your business. Find a kii in it and keep it moving.
thank you
I'm not fighting anything though. I'm here to mess with Bent and ignore Glock. No one on here can diagnose any of us with any medical conditions I'm not even worried

Bentley. HARRIS!

Ray just ignore it bro. The more you try to fight it the more it looks as if you really are a MENT gorl.. pay it .. what other people think about you is none of your business. Find a kii in it and keep it moving.
Exactly lolz, that's kinda why some of us thrive and have fun here. I'd die if I thought a girl here could get under my skin

Marg' n Ray be legit HURT about some of the roasts I've given them. I hold that power over their lives.

:dead: the way Talisa kinda breezed thru and couldn't stomach the late attempts at "reading"  :kii: :kii:

she gave Marg' one quote and my bby sis punched. str8 up.
I'm kinda glad she's starting not to fck with him because he definitely cheapens the entire Talisa brand.

we had a good 50 page thread of the gorls messing and having fun, then the Hurt Crew come in and mess it up

Marq' .... the Hurt gorls honestly just don't bring in the numbers here .... ki

Amazing

Quote from: 89 on January 23, 2020, 05:57:11 PM
thank you
I'm not fighting anything though. I'm here to mess with Bent and ignore Glock. No one on here can diagnose any of us with any medical conditions I'm not even worried

SCREAMING  :plzstop:

Amazing

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 23, 2020, 05:57:49 PM
Exactly lolz, that's kinda why some of us thrive and have fun here. I'd die if I thought a girl here could get under my skin

Marg' n Ray be legit HURT about some of the roasts I've given them. I hold that power over their lives.

:dead: the way Talisa kinda breezed thru and couldn't stomach the late attempts at "reading"  :kii: :kii:

she gave Marg' one quote and my bby sis punched. str8 up.
I'm kinda glad she's starting not to fck with him because he definitely cheapens the entire Talisa brand.

we had a good 50 page thread of the gorls messing and having fun, then the Hurt Crew come in and mess it up

Marq' .... the Hurt gorls honestly just don't bring in the numbers here .... ki

Marg kinda left you for dead. :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 23, 2020, 05:50:59 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 23, 2020, 05:46:51 PM
I hope rat knows he's better than that thing that's on here looking for a friend :dead:
that's my thing

the rest of us mess and don't get in our feelings.

Ray be taking that shit to heart and getting HURT  :kii:

why even get upset over a thread like this

and he has YET to tell you how he feels about it, because he's clearly bothered

I just get so disappointed in him sometimes :plzstop: :plzstop:
!!!

Had he reached out and said he felt a way about it..
I.. wouldn't have done shit about it but kii
But he's definitely one of us ..
that's why I didn't highlight him as an extreme case cuz I do have a morsel of respect for him..

Idk after quoting this thing tho.
I'm really disturbed and concerned at this point.

GLOCK

!!!!

See this is why you >>>

You really get it.
I love how honest u are and upfront
Ray is a MENT girl and that's ok
:plzstop:

I actually like some of the ments..

I love you marque ..

Bentley. HARRIS!

thank you
Bro just say you were hurt, gosh  :kii:

and you clammed up when you had the opportunity to tell Von and Tanna how you felt ... I never even put you on the list

you're in here on page 61 ... because your feelings were hurt. just be honest about it. shit .... it's not rocket science

RAY7

I'm seriously worried about Bent now 
I mean SUICIDE? You have so much to live for bro 
dont do it! 
:stressed:

Cowgirl

RAY7

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 23, 2020, 06:02:22 PM
thank you

and you clammed up when you had the opportunity to tell Von and Tanna how you felt ... I never even put you on the list

you're in here on page 61 ... because your feelings were hurt. just be honest about it. shit .... it's not rocket science

Im in here on page 61 to taunt you
I haven't even responded to anything Glock said in the past like 5-10 pages I don't care about that. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 17, 2020, 01:21:43 PM
Quote from: 89 on January 17, 2020, 01:03:48 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 17, 2020, 12:47:44 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 17, 2020, 12:14:42 PM
Quote from: 89 on January 17, 2020, 11:15:11 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 17, 2020, 09:44:26 AM
wait why is RAY on the list guys?
exactly, but I paid it 0 mind.
I guess saying things that ppl find illogical means mental illness
to Glock
I..

:unsure:

How are u paying something and addressing it at the same time..
Whew!
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Ray.......
:ummwhat:
you guys are right, I definitely paid it attention and addressed it
By quoting Romero and agreeing with him. My mistake
sssssss

whoa .. talk about being submissive

whew! .. ... the immediate obedience just kinda ... took me aback

just .. gimme a min guys lol

imagine going through this on page 30, and waiting on MARG' of all ppl to stand up for you.

like ... you know good n well nobody here likes or respects Marg', he's been the board trash for years.

you do this shit to yourself ray and I'm sick of it. Learn how to brush shit off and move on

I'm not gonna coddle you

Ma Lo

This thread is the beginning of something very bad here though guys.. call me crazy all you want but this ain't good. The girls are really about to come for each other's necks. Not everyone will take you calling them a MENT girl lightly. Look how Marg came in here swinging. The craziest ones are most times the smartest most vindictive ones. I'm out of it. 

RAY7

January 23, 2020, 06:08:07 PM #882 Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 06:09:02 PM by 89
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 23, 2020, 06:06:09 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 17, 2020, 01:21:43 PM
Quote from: 89 on January 17, 2020, 01:03:48 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 17, 2020, 12:47:44 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 17, 2020, 12:14:42 PM
Quote from: 89 on January 17, 2020, 11:15:11 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 17, 2020, 09:44:26 AM
wait why is RAY on the list guys?
exactly, but I paid it 0 mind.
I guess saying things that ppl find illogical means mental illness
to Glock
I..

:unsure:

How are u paying something and addressing it at the same time..
Whew!
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Ray.......
:ummwhat:
you guys are right, I definitely paid it attention and addressed it
By quoting Romero and agreeing with him. My mistake
sssssss

whoa .. talk about being submissive

whew! .. ... the immediate obedience just kinda ... took me aback

just .. gimme a min guys lol

imagine going through this on page 30, and waiting on MARG' of all ppl to stand up for you.

like ... you know good n well nobody here likes or respects Marg', he's been the board trash for years.

you do this shit to yourself ray and I'm sick of it. Learn how to brush shit off and move on

I'm not gonna coddle you

waiting for Marg? He's going off on y'all for himself
and MelMel, Ton, Scotty etc all came to my defense
what are ya talking about?

GLOCK

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 23, 2020, 06:02:22 PM
thank you

jxjdjsjsks

Payed it!

Gal  :kii:

You're perched and pissed

GLOCK

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 23, 2020, 06:07:25 PM
This thread is the beginning of something very bad here though guys.. call me crazy all you want but this ain't good. The girls are really about to come for each other's necks. Not everyone will take you calling them a MENT girl lightly. Look how Marg came in here swinging. The craziest ones are most times the smartest most vindictive ones. I'm out of it.
:plzstop:

So y'all gonna band together and form a Megazord tea?

I'll call these girls what I want
:dead: