Amanda Bynes Is The Next Raptress; Nicki, Cardi, Megan Better Watch Out!!

Started by M-Rocka, January 20, 2021, 05:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

Only thing more offensive than appropriation , is appropriation that's not even done right 🤮🤮

Parody teas .

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

M-Rocka

ffddddddddd

I'm hearing Kash Doll, Saweetie and Mulatto are shook right now.

Gilgamesh.

how u let him cheat

vvcccccc quee is just throwing yall iff on the chirus mess

she SPITS on the verse

im told
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowgirl

Quote from: four kings on January 20, 2021, 05:59:27 PM
Only thing more offensive than appropriation , is appropriation that's not even done right 🤮🤮

Parody teas .
Idk if it's appropriation, Kwee was kind of the first to pay homage to urban figures on a grand level.

finish ha.

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 20, 2021, 07:15:51 PM
Quote from: four kings on January 20, 2021, 05:59:27 PM

Parody teas .
Idk if it's appropriation, Kwee was kind of the first to pay homage to urban figures on a grand level.
:omf:
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Cowgirl

Now wait, this catchy ass hook!

Diamonds, diamonds, diamonds on my neck, on my wrist.

:raycharles2urmess:

finish ha.

finish ha.

M-Rocka

ddddddvvvvvvdddvcdcdd

This new rap supreme goddess got my kings in here a bit frazzled, I'm told.  :welllol: :roflmao:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

finish ha.