Snippet of New Music from Bran

Started by HUGO, December 02, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on December 02, 2018, 08:48:10 PM
This sounds amazing! It also sounds like she?s rattling off some of her song titles, unless I?m hearing things. Wonder if this will be like Mariah?s ?For the Record? in terms of self references.

That?s exactly what I got!!!!!   

Did I hear her say "Broken Hearted Goddess??  :flamebroiled:
🙄

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Jon

please release a new single already. so many snippets over the years lol

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on December 02, 2018, 09:07:38 PM
This sounds amazing! It also sounds like she?s rattling off some of her song titles, unless I?m hearing things. Wonder if this will be like Mariah?s ?For the Record? in terms of self references.

That?s exactly what I got!!!!!   

Did I hear her say "Broken Hearted Goddess??  :flamebroiled:

Yes! I heard ?Brokenhearted? and ?Can We?

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on December 02, 2018, 09:05:17 PM
Don?t chew my head off I know Brandy is known for her beautiful harmonies and backgrounds but it just sounds too full. It?s hard to understand the words because your so distracted by all the layers and every snippet has sounded this way. The My Friend snippet sounds dope tho.

It sounds really full. I?m hoping it will be clearer in HQ. I?m sure it will be less muddled sounding. I think she?ll do some stripped down stuff with Camper that is less layer heavy though. At least, I hope.

brocka4life

I?m so confused by this ?music.?

Hopefully it?s in English when it?s released.

brocka4life

Don?t chew my head off I know Brandy is known for her beautiful harmonies and backgrounds but it just sounds too full. It?s hard to understand the words because your so distracted by all the layers and every snippet has sounded this way. The My Friend snippet sounds dope tho.

Sounds like more music that won?t translate well live.

Rxxf

I'm hearing a lot of Brandynese

I'm ready
BRANDY

Vonc2002

December 02, 2018, 09:32:15 PM #23 Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 09:38:23 PM by Vonc2002
I see this tho.  Brandy has made that an issue alot in her music imo. That's one of the reasons i dont like full moon.  A bunch of noise going on and her voice isnt the focal point. I know shes made harmonies her thing but i think she goes too far alot too. Just SING sometimes. I dont need all these other sounds and voices going on all the time
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

December 02, 2018, 09:32:59 PM #24 Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 09:34:17 PM by Rxxf
Quote from: i rep New Yawk like the statue of liberty. on December 02, 2018, 09:31:05 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 02, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

wtf

:dead:

It's Brandynese
And if we have that language, we have a good album
BRANDY

Monika

Quote from: 1RIG on December 02, 2018, 08:44:57 PM
Sounds inspirational

Some songs are for HIS compilation project and some are for hers, so we?ll see
oooh ok!
Yahudah

Monika

she did say "Brokenhearted" and "Can We" in the snippet.
Yahudah

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2018, 09:32:15 PM
I see this tho.  Brandy has made that an issue alot I'm her music imo. That's one of the reasons i dont like full moon.  A bunch of noise going on and her voice isnt the focal point. I know shes made harmonies her thing but i think she goes too far alot too. Just SING sometimes. I dont need all these other sounds and voices going on all the time

I?d say AFRO was worse with the amount of vocal layers.

I thought this new album was going to be ?raw? and more organic. Sounds like that idea was scrapped.

Afrodisiac15

Quote from: brocka4life on December 02, 2018, 09:28:48 PM

Sounds like more music that won?t translate well live.
Like most of the Afro album tbh, That?s why I appreciated Without You last era. That vocal styling works for her. Not all these bulky backs..

brocka4life

Quote from: Rxxf on December 02, 2018, 09:32:59 PM
Quote from: i rep New Yawk like the statue of liberty. on December 02, 2018, 09:31:05 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on December 02, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

wtf

:dead:

It's Brandynese
And if we have that language, we have a good album

I can understand the lyrics on just about every Brandy song/feature that?s been on an official album, with the exception of Kanye?s BMD. This just sounds like noise.