Naomi Hit Me

Jon

Someone of status shouldn't have to kill herself performing after so many years

b7

b7

Kaeli.

I thought they announced this when she was going through her divorce 

Ma Lo

Not sure if she can afford this yet considering her divorce and her saying she was homeless not too long ago ..praying for Quee

Amazing

I wish I could personally help her with her finances. We would be EATING good for the rest of our lives.

Zankou.

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on August 17, 2019, 06:06:12 PM
I wish I could personally help her with her finances. We would be EATING good for the rest of our lives.

n

Bruce

Mary is a typically black woman who comes from humble beginnings. She's just rich and famous. The words Mary and OWE should never be in the same sentence.  It is very hard for rich people, to change their spending patterns. Once you fly private, why would you want to fly Delta? 

She is lucky that she can still perform and generate money. It is time for her to go take on of those Harvard Business school classes, theres no excuse to be dumb and ignorant with the access she has.

Marilyn

Omg she's really paying Kendu 30k a month?  :uhh:

pop

They way y'all pounced on this is crazy y'all do know that it was a lot of money and property that' was connected to Mary Jane Blige ,Inc unbeknownst to her,, it's a whole lot of shit she had no idea was going on. She wasn't aware that he had multiple rental properties around USA or was getting bigger checks than she was aware of for performance, booking etc...Shit just coming out and she's handling it Mary doesn't lead a lavish life style at all ,, she has one car a Benz CLA  which is really Nicole's  car and live in a penthouse in LA that's about it ..she owns a PJ has since 2003 ,,, definitely not spending crazy just a lot of shit still left to clean up.