Guys this video is my fave of the year i think sddddf

the dancing on that damn FENCE
:plzstop:

and the omarion dancing in the street scene >>>>

I've played it at least 20 times.

FRANCE

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on August 17, 2019, 08:11:50 PM
I wish 5th harmony woulda came with this

Normani woulda got a lil 4 lines and Ally woulda been tick tockin front and center. No ma'am.

GLOCK

August 18, 2019, 01:27:24 AM #34 Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 01:28:40 AM by SAME OL’ G
Quote from: 1RIG on August 17, 2019, 07:19:27 PM
and the omarion dancing in the street scene >>>>
ackkkkkkkk

b7

August 18, 2019, 07:53:25 AM #35 Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 07:53:50 AM by 1RIG
Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 07:20:45 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 17, 2019, 08:23:32 PM
Ffffggggggg the teeny bopper music ain't for me but once her sound matures, I'm all IN
Boy...

This is a "Put It Down" mess thru and thru.

Something everyone can enjoy IMO

i mean overall, her music gives Fifth harmony sdddd and I'm not their demographic

If every brandy song gave this i don't think i ever would have become a stan. I love a fun BOP but hers still feel like where Ariana was for me about 6 years ago. It took me a while to view her as a grown woman and take her seriously

Now i really enjoy Ariana

b7

However, It's catchy and the video slays. she's doing what she should be doing, btw. Don't get me wrong 

it'll just take me a couple years as she grows 

CHOKE

Not for me

There's sum very chicken noodle soup bout it

FRANCE

I feel like there will be more serious songs on her album. Singles are never a good indication of what an album will sound like. Beyonce's 4 doesn't sound like Run The World (Girls) and even Brandy's Two Eleven dont give PID thru and thru. I'll wait to hear her full album. Cause Waves and Motivation are 2 different tracks. I feel like she has some serious R&B cuts but she gotta release what Pop radio will play.

b7

Quote from: COIS on August 18, 2019, 08:37:51 AM
I feel like there will be more serious songs on her album. Singles are never a good indication of what an album will sound like. Beyonce's 4 doesn't sound like Run The World (Girls) and even Brandy's Two Eleven dont give PID thru and thru. I'll wait to hear her full album. Cause Waves and Motivation are 2 different tracks. I feel like she has some serious R&B cuts but she gotta release what Pop radio will play.
unless they use it for streams, i have a feeling waves won't make the album but i hope it does

KippDaddy

pop

It's cute and all but no! I don't see it for her nothing screams star at all