:kii:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Annie on June 28, 2020, 08:12:53 AM
I need someone to fix this 1998 angelfire website
https://4everbrandy.com/

wtf did they use thlose fonts and unreadable colors for

Le Champ

Le Champ

Didn't she hire a new digital marketing team? Hopefully that's one of their first projects

Camo

Everything is a mess lowkey.

Annie

They should've done this for the Brandy debut album anniversary, it would have made sense but in 2020?

/.\

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: AfroJisiac on June 27, 2020, 06:27:48 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 26, 2020, 05:06:41 PM
Quote from: 89 on June 26, 2020, 04:12:00 PM
Quote from: Noni on June 26, 2020, 03:20:59 PM
I remember when %u201Csources%u201D would try to stop us from complaining about the long wait by saying:

%u201Dtrust and believe she has heavy promo lined up...she%u2019s coming correct this time and stuff...%u201D

I hope that heavy promo will be visible in the coming 4 weeks

:tellmemoreireallycare:
we had it
it was 2 lipped performances and 45 interviews repeating how she loves Sy'Rai
and has written most of the new music.
And wanted to do the versus

No shade, but if I was Mon I probably would've said no to the Verse mess too.

Like, you've been slick shading me the past couple of years and now I'm supposed to do this with you right before your album comes out?

Get real.
kinda agree

plus i think i'm over that brandy Vs monica shit and sometimes Brandy (and brandy fans) kinda like entertain it and keep it goin'...  i mean it's 2020 not 98 ..am so done with this shit

Brandy could very easily say her responses were in turn to shady shit Monica has done and said about her publicly and behind the scenes.

If Brandy is extending an olive branch and Mon doesn't take it, then the cycle continues. Then when Mon wants to play nice again later down the line Brandy could very easily use her lack of interest in versus to be shady back.

At this point Brandy doesn't seem to have an issue with her, Mon now does. So when the tables turn back around, don't be looking at Bran all crazy, because y'all are pretty much applauding Mon being fickle.

lovechild

I really thought sis was gonna do a surprise number at the BET awards lol ugh hoping some more promo or a new single is in the works . 

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: lovechild on June 29, 2020, 01:00:44 PM
I really thought sis was gonna do a surprise number at the BET awards lol ugh hoping some more promo or a new single is in the works .

She's over Baby Mma lolz. She's ready for Borderline, the first single SHE originally wanted.

Le Champ

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on June 29, 2020, 09:14:51 PM

She's over Baby Mma lolz. She's ready for Borderline, the first single SHE originally wanted.

:plzstop:

I definitely don't think she was forced to release Baby Mama first. She's in charge. I do sense a little more hesitation from her about the song compared to earlier interviews. But she always KNEW Borderline was gonna be THEE song...whether it was released first or not

lovechild

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on June 29, 2020, 09:14:51 PM

Idk it's kinda weird she has been talking about borderline forever and to go with the hit boy single  as the first look. kinda reminds me of the Afro setup . Looking forward to see what she does next.