Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: KippDaddy on May 09, 2020, 02:11:38 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on May 08, 2020, 11:59:25 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on May 08, 2020, 11:57:02 AM
JAYYYYYY!!!

dkdjjdjdjdjddjjdjd

Her team has been doing an AMAZING job.
You can't deny this.

The only thing she misses now is a creative director. She had one when she was on the big majors.

Derek is lost. A cartoon for the first single. Cleopatra for her album cover.  What's the link between these themes?!
Bdjdjdjdjdjdjjdjdjd
Frank gotta go too. I'm just over it. She needs someone around her that will tell her NO! NO Brandy this single cover ain't it, NO Brandy this album cover ain't it. NO NO NO!!! Where's that gif of Sonja saying no no no

What....?????

Thee nerve
MOVE!!! My opinion. I've been rocking with Brandy since '93 so I know what the fuck she's capable of. This era ain't it. Y'all might accept subpar shit, but I'm not.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Le Champ

Quote from: Fuck it! on May 09, 2020, 05:57:04 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on May 09, 2020, 02:11:38 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on May 08, 2020, 11:59:25 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on May 08, 2020, 11:57:02 AM
JAYYYYYY!!!

dkdjjdjdjdjddjjdjd

Her team has been doing an AMAZING job.
You can't deny this.

The only thing she misses now is a creative director. She had one when she was on the big majors.

Derek is lost. A cartoon for the first single. Cleopatra for her album cover.  What's the link between these themes?!
Bdjdjdjdjdjdjjdjdjd
Frank gotta go too. I'm just over it. She needs someone around her that will tell her NO! NO Brandy this single cover ain't it, NO Brandy this album cover ain't it. NO NO NO!!! Where's that gif of Sonja saying no no no

What....?????

Thee nerve
MOVE!!! My opinion. I've been rocking with Brandy since '93 so I know what the fuck she's capable of. This era ain't it. Y'all might accept subpar shit, but I'm not.

jkjnkj
not the whole era not being "it" and it's only been 1 week  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Le Champ

but yea I love everything so far...the single, the video, album cover, the consistent promo, her :feelinmyself:

Monika

Quote from: Fuck it! on May 09, 2020, 01:58:02 AM
I have time tonight. And to anyone else that co-signed with that bitch. Fuck y'all too. Monika you have no fucking room to cackle with your homophobic ass. Guess everyone on the board forgot what a hateful person you are but I haven't forgotten. So, if I were you, I'd tread lightly.
hmmmm, can you bring up receipts showing how i have been cruel, nasty, or disrepectful to you? How am i a hateful person? Can you show me this? Also, can you show me receipts on how i am homophobic?

Maybe do it in another post because i don't like to clog Brandy's post with this stuff.

Also, you told me to thread lightly? What is it you can do to me? We have never met each other. I don't even talk to you. Yet you seek to do harm to me?
Yahudah

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Monika on May 10, 2020, 05:14:01 AM
I have time tonight. And to anyone else that co-signed with that bitch. Fuck y'all too. Monika you have no fucking room to cackle with your homophobic ass. Guess everyone on the board forgot what a hateful person you are but I haven't forgotten. So, if I were you, I'd tread lightly.
hmmmm, can you bring up receipts showing how i have been cruel, nasty, or disrepectful to you? How am i a hateful person? Can you show me this? Also, can you show me receipts on how i am homophobic?

Maybe do it in another post because i don't like to clog Brandy's post with this stuff.

Also, you told me to thread lightly? What is it you can do to me? We have never met each other. I don't even talk to you. Yet you seek to do harm to me?
Don't fucking play dumb now. Everyone on this damn board knows about it. Like I said, tread fucking lightly.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Monika

Quote from: Fuck it! on May 10, 2020, 03:15:39 PM

Don't fucking play dumb now. Everyone on this damn board knows about it. Like I said, tread fucking lightly.
make a post on how I've been homophobic.
Yahudah

BrandyFromTheFuture

i stand by you monika!

Cowgirl

Quote from: MrMoon on May 08, 2020, 07:08:16 AM
REMOVE that 7 on her mug omg.
Imagine this same picture WITHOUT that damn 7...

Beautiful but I prefer the cover they went with. I really wasn't expecting to be slayed like this

:shook: