December is about to end...

Started by Noni, December 17, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Noni on December 17, 2018, 01:35:44 PM
I?m about to say something that might get your panties in a bunch but having issues and falling out with so many people could be a sign of the problem being you...

I think we all agree on this but a lot won?t admit it

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2018, 01:34:44 PM
Quote from: Zanny on December 17, 2018, 01:30:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2018, 01:28:07 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 17, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
The passive aggression in that comment is gross

And she was supposed to release a song this month?

:udontlookok:
Like........... is she mad that he feels he and her have a chemistry?  Brandy is so unlikable now, am sorry :dead:

I think she's mad that camper didn't mention bran and rodney as a duo in the caption

QuotetheycallmecamperQuincy Jones & Michael Jackson
Timberland & Aaliyah
Jimmy Jam Terry Lewis & Janet
40 & Drake
Me & @hermusicofficial

QuoteblackculturenewsBrandy and Rodney Jerkins

Quote from: Zanny on December 17, 2018, 01:26:59 PM
Quote4everbrandy@blackculturenews you better effing know it. #DJseemsToBeConfused #HeNeedsToGiveItUp #neverSaynever before Justin Bieber #She congrats @hermusicofficial love you forever ...but yo producer ?#wow
Bran hun :everythingok:

either way it's a mess
Even damn DUMBER!
But I think it lowkey might also be because she's salty that he's pairing himelf with HER in that way. After she's been gushing about making her best music and i think he said the same.  Brandy petty af so iono

I can understand that but shit she hasn't released any damn music so of course he would pair himself with her. She's getting certs and grammy noms

🦚

SHE will drop when she?s good and ready.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mrd0ndada

Not for nothing 15 hours ago Camper reposted someone on his Instastory that said  ?I can?t wait to hear the masterpiece that Brandy & Camper have cooked up?
🙄

🦚

——————///——————-

Young

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 17, 2018, 01:23:41 PM
We did not get this far for her to fall out with yet another person and possibly scrap the project

I just

jtwoeleven

I just don?t understand what she meant with all those hashtags...

Young

Quote from: Zanny on December 17, 2018, 01:26:59 PM
Quote4everbrandy@blackculturenews you better effing know it. #DJseemsToBeConfused #HeNeedsToGiveItUp #neverSaynever before Justin Bieber #She congrats @hermusicofficial love you forever ...but yo producer ?#wow
Bran hun :everythingok:

Like Did they fallout or is she hurt by the caption and mess

RAY7

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on December 17, 2018, 01:41:46 PM
Not for nothing 15 hours ago Camper reposted someone on his Instastory that said  ?I can?t wait to hear the masterpiece that Brandy & Camper have cooked up?
hes still following her too
Knowing Bran she probably is mad and he doesn?t even know it or know why  :plzstop:
if anything happens I hope he leaks everything

🦚

Didn?t want none of that dj camper mess anyway.
——————///——————-