"Jackie" Praise Thread

Started by ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪, July 10, 2015, 09:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

While everyone knows the best song on the alber is "Dance Like We Fucking" but these two fucking songs are LIFE. This album is really underrated and kinda ahead of its time. I think had she gon with another single and waited a bit it would've saw some success.

Fly

Lullaby

Both songs are dope asf and should receive single treatment after Dance. What are your favorite cuts on Jack' fags.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

This is a positive thread keep the faggot mess out of here. I wanna know what yall really thought about Hacki.

Young

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 10, 2015, 09:18:11 AM
I wanna know what yall really thought about Hacki.

It was honestly terrible and late. A compilation of 4 year old demos. It's really tragic

I'm rooting for her though.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

THIF

Another gem on the alber. I love the breakdown on Missy part. That's when the song is ready to mess.

Zankou.

I only like Lullaby, Kiss, and One and Only

Ma Lo

She killed it image wise and music wise this era .

Wtv

July 10, 2015, 10:15:00 AM #7 Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:15:16 AM by KippCarruthers
kiss and tell and thats all
:mmywheresddy:
:letsmessfag:

GLOCK

This album is SHIT
and there's no debating

Stewie

album is awful for beginning to end

Cowboy Nine

Fly is horrid.

Lullaby and Kiss & Tell >>

Wasted bops
:stressed:

SUPREME

Fly is so boring to me

But woo

Kiss
GODaby
Dance
Feeling
Only One
Give me

>>>>>>>>>>>

SUPREME

It's a solid album, it's just DIFF for her. I really miss my LEANS from Ci

Ma Lo

Dance Like is really good. I hope she gets a chance to release it . The album is kind of average but it's a few cuts on there. I think I was more impressed by her image than the music. I mean the bitch is always done! And I liked the overall concept of the album.

SUPREME

She just released Dance to radio last week and the video premieres next week or so.