Brandy wtff

Started by CREAM., August 24, 2019, 09:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Heated🔥

Quote from: Harlem on August 24, 2019, 12:22:12 PM
She needs a fuckin stylist, a photographer and someone to tell her NO to this bullshit, that's it!

This shit is fuckin corny and she looks washed up! such a shame b/c she's such a beautiful girl too with unique features and she can be so much more
that pic in your siggy.
:gorlonfire:

brocka4life

Quote from: november on August 24, 2019, 01:24:16 PM
Is brandy on drugs or somethin

If she is, is it any of your business?

Bentley. HARRIS!

August 24, 2019, 02:41:54 PM #78 Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 02:42:40 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
is she gearing up for that single drop and album announcement that Kip said was coming next week?

Remember the member Kip said he heard all of it and had inside information that all of the MESS was definitely 100% absolutely coming in August

... Kip said it about 2 weeks ago, maybe 3 since it's the last week in August now

there's 7 days left in August, that's why I'm reminding everybody so they can get ready, we usually do banner changes during eras

This may be the video shoot for that Baby Mama song? they all heard it and said the lyrics weren't much, but it was really good. They also said it was coming in August, or 7 days from now

let's gear up for an era guys!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 24, 2019, 02:41:54 PM
is she gearing up for that single drop and album announcement that Kip said was coming next week?

Remember the member Kip said he heard all of it and had inside information that all of the MESS was definitely 100% absolutely coming in August

... Kip said it about 2 weeks ago, maybe 3 since it's the last week in August now

there's 7 days left in August, that's why I'm reminding everybody so they can get ready, we usually do banner changes during eras

This may be the video shoot for that Baby Mama song? they all heard it and said the lyrics weren't much, but it was really good. They also said it was coming in August, or 7 days from now

:plzstop: :plzstop:

but yeah he swore up and down he heard the whole album and its for sure coming in aug here we are again  days till sept and nothing... cant wait for sept 1

Le Champ

Maybe she's preparing to release alongside her BMI honor? I just hope she dresses APPROPRIATELY for the event and that we get some actual looks for this era

Harlem

Quote from: Le Champ on August 24, 2019, 03:17:54 PM

Maybe she's preparing to release alongside her BMI honor? I just hope she dresses APPROPRIATELY for the event and that we get some actual looks for this era

!!!!

And she's presenting at BGR too, that look better be on point

Navyman

ton

Quote from: CREAM. on August 24, 2019, 01:06:13 PM
Those made up stories u post on here are weirder

XXÇCVVCCCCVVVTTTTYTYTTTTGG

Kaeli.

Queen is dusty as hell

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: CREAM. on August 24, 2019, 01:06:13 PM
Those made up stories u post on here are weirder

ssssssssssssssssssss

Choke why didn't you just eat your food boo.... why?!

KingOfHearts

August 24, 2019, 04:54:10 PM #86 Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 04:58:32 PM by KingOfHearts
Bran just has no sense of style she always in so much cloth for no reason the place to hot for that mess  :uhh: and make it worse nothing matches most of the time. She definitely could take a few pointers from her good sis Mon.
:popeyes:

My Queens!!

BAPHOMET.

Zankou.

Thanks for the reminder! I was hoping no one had forgotten

BAPHOMET.

the way i just snorted