Brandy wtff

Started by CREAM., August 24, 2019, 09:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

As a public figure with an image to upkeep that will always reflect her brand, there's no such thing as "it's okay it's down time" when it's posted on her public social media account. That takes it from "downtime doesn't matter" to "this is part of my image" where it does matter. 

Anything she posts on her social media is part of her image which means it's part of her brand which means it should be consistent and at the least, appealing to look at. 

I don't mind her dressing like this. After all she's a grown ass woman. However for an artist who technically has a single out and is trying to "rebuild" her brand, she needs to be more........conscious of what she shares with the world.  

Love you Queen! 
🤷🏾‍♂️

MelMel

Quote from: CREAM. on August 24, 2019, 11:41:50 AM
Thank god none of you are near her team

She could be in a garbage bag and it would be okay

Off time! Doing her!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Harlem

She needs a fuckin stylist, a photographer and someone to tell her NO to this bullshit, that's it!

This shit is fuckin corny and she looks washed up! such a shame b/c she's such a beautiful girl too with unique features and she can be so much more

GLOCK

Quote from: CREAM. on August 24, 2019, 11:50:43 AM
Quote from: animmai. on August 24, 2019, 11:49:16 AM
this 2013 ass filter is launching me to the fuckin moon
SSSSDFFFGGDDDDDFFFGGGFDDDDDFGggffddfgGgg
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TriBeCa

What a mess!  :kii:   :kii:
It's really sad at this point. What are the gay fans she's close with telling her?  I caught Todrick's comment praising her look from Femme It Forward.  :hmph:

Noni

Quote from: CREAM. on August 24, 2019, 11:41:50 AM
Thank god none of you are near her team

She could be in a garbage bag and it would be okay

Off time! Doing her!

Ndkfn

But so true

CHOKE

Some of you are so... weird

Losing your mind over a damn flannel

CREAM.

Those made up stories u post on here are weirder

CHOKE

Quee dresses like a college stoner and you girls will deal

brocka4life

Quote from: BRockaBaby on August 24, 2019, 12:14:22 PM
As a public figure with an image to upkeep that will always reflect her brand, there's no such thing as "it's okay it's down time" when it's posted on her public social media account. That takes it from "downtime doesn't matter" to "this is part of my image" where it does matter.

Anything she posts on her social media is part of her image which means it's part of her brand which means it should be consistent and at the least, appealing to look at.

I don't mind her dressing like this. After all she's a grown ass woman. However for an artist who technically has a single out and is trying to "rebuild" her brand, she needs to be more........conscious of what she shares with the world. 

Love you Queen!
🤷🏾‍♂️

Ain't no brand.
Ain't no budget.
And she'll never be a fashion or style icon.
If she didn't do it while signed to a major, it's probably not going to happen while she's independent.
This lady is 40 years old. Let her have her midlife crisis in peace.

CHOKE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only girls that are required to be on point 24/7 are new IT girls

LiiVE

Is brandy on drugs or somethin

Naomi Hit Me

HShshahahahahahahaj
Why Queen

Young

Quote from: glock on August 24, 2019, 12:23:32 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on August 24, 2019, 11:50:43 AM
Quote from: animmai. on August 24, 2019, 11:49:16 AM