Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

They absolutely SHIT on ATL. I hate Candiace but she was absolutely right. Ur definitely not gonna force an apology out of me and focusing on her everytime they have a get together is only gonna make her more defensive and rightfully so
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I HOLLERED when Monique and Giselle slapped high fives at the sip and see mess and she couldn't take it :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Wendy's mom and her bleached skin tryna teach those kids about their roots & language  :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM
They absolutely SHIT on ATL. I hate Candiacr but she was absolutely right. Ur definitely not gonna force an apology out of me and focusing on her everytime they have a get together is only gonna make her more defensive and rightfully so

!!! All of this.

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 18, 2020, 05:16:27 PM
Wendy's mom and her bleached skin tryna teach those kids about their roots & language  :dead:

:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 05:15:31 PM
I HOLLERED when Monique and Giselle slapped high fives at the sip and see mess and she couldn't take it :plzstop:
Kddjdhdhcncc

When she stormed out >>>

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 18, 2020, 05:16:27 PM
bdhdhdhdhshsjsjsjsjjskskakka

Cowboy Nine

Monique is starting to annoy me.

These girls were actively plotting against you according to you, but she's acting so cool with Gizelle, and mad at Charrise?

Make it make sense.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine. on August 18, 2020, 07:48:30 PM
Monique is starting to annoy me.

These girls were actively plotting against you according to you, but she's acting so cool with Gizelle, and mad at Charrise?

Make it make sense.
I get why she hates charisse. Even when charisse was on the show and decided to have a problem with her it was weird and totally uncalled for.  Charisse is sketchy to me. Gizelle has been TRYING so she's trying and I get that to. I don't like how she's been beating down Candiace for an apology to Ashley.  Candiace was right. They both were annoying. I'm supposed to apologize because my petty was a lil worse than yrs? NAH!

Cowgirl

I'm starting to like Candiace more than Monique at this point.

how u let him cheat

yea trynna make candaice apologize at the table is not the best tactic at all

however

at the same time i feel like they be trynna make stuff happen at the dinners cuz thats when they filming and having and audience did stop candaice from saying the shit that she said. you wanna talk all this shit in public then apologize in private n

and she still could'nt even do the mess when she was wit ashley 1 on 1. this girl is i sufferable. ugh the countdown to money mo'weather busting this girl in her fave is onnnnn  :blessed:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.