Bran will be performing on BILLBOARD AWARDS IN OCTOBER

Started by Heated🔥, September 16, 2020, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silentbx

It's not TBIM and you will be happy with what it is. 

Micheal Watson

I'd be a little upset if she performed TBIM. I'd understand a medley of her hits but she needs to stop living in a shadow of her past career. She is a contemporary artist as well

a rather be/borderline medley would do wonders for b7

Ma Lo

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Young

Micheal Watson

also

if she did a borderline performance

I can see a multiple personality storyline

ugh

so much can be done with this

Unclewood

4ever_A.jamal

Whew was just coming to say Silent replied on Twitter that it's definitely NOT TBIM.

Hey Silent!!

Harlem

September 16, 2020, 10:11:08 PM #131 Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 10:11:53 PM by Harlem
I hope it's "Rather Be" with a sick ass sensual choreo!!! I want her to have a MOMENT!

If not I at least need a medley of Borderline, Rather Be & No Tomorrow... she better not get on that stage and do Bye BiPolar or Baby Mama

Heated🔥

Quote from: Harlem on September 16, 2020, 10:11:08 PM
I hope it's "Rather Be" with a sick ass sensual choreo!!! I want her to have a MOMENT!

If not I at least need a medley of Borderline, Rather Be & No Tomorrow... she better not get on that stage and do Bye BiPolar or Baby Mama
:calmdownsis:

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on September 16, 2020, 09:42:08 PM
Tbh, if she had to perform a song from B7, I would prefer Rather Be or something.
I agree with this but id love a borderline performance too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw