Bran will be performing on BILLBOARD AWARDS IN OCTOBER

Started by Heated🔥, September 16, 2020, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Imagine her on the floor propped up against the wall, singing the first verse with an emotionless face nnnnnn 

Le Champ

I'm watching this interview and I'm surprised she owned the fact that she DRAGGED Monica in her Lady of Soul performance. I will forever cringe at the fact that she used such a beautiful moment to do that but I'm glad she's owning it

Bish

Quote from: Lee on September 16, 2020, 06:13:16 PM
I'm watching this interview and I'm surprised she owned the fact that she DRAGGED Monica in her Lady of Soul performance. I will forever cringe at the fact that she used such a beautiful moment to do that but I'm glad she's owning it
Wait...what? I don't remember this.

Young

Quote from: Babyface on September 16, 2020, 04:43:15 PM
heres the full interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVFRLV39NNw&ab_channel=TheKellyAlexanderShow

Omg I'm watching and it's soooo good so far

Bran is so damn stunning omg

Her admitting to the performance shade ; the growth and ownership she has now >>>

Queen stands in mess and is so genuine :stressed:

She really REALLY stans for Branica dbdbdbdbd

:plzstop:

She sees it >>><<<

Something about their dynamic >>>>

The Aaliyah discussion omfff

This is so good

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Where is the confetti? Why aren't we celebrating? C'mon shout! Scream in excitement it's branicasource after all.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Le Champ

Quote from: Bish on September 16, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

She was eating Goon up on TAOL :omf:

And I just got to the part about the Billboard performance. Something about her saying "I'm going to do something special but I haven't figured out exactly what that is yet" makes me feel like it's NOT TBIM

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Jayda X on September 16, 2020, 02:38:14 PM
Quote from: Babyface on September 16, 2020, 02:37:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 16, 2020, 02:36:02 PM
Quote from: Jayda X on September 16, 2020, 02:31:55 PM
omm you know what
Now that you said it
It might be a Medley mess, her old discography saw a resurgence and billboard said she won the Versus
And hasn't it been 20+ yrs? They'll try to make it some anniversary mess or sumn. Thats what "sumn special" gives me.  And it BETTER not be some TBIM shit with Monica either :omf:
now that I think of it that might be it.
But it would be cute if they both performed their new singles as well.
Break the internet again a bit.
no
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: BORderline on September 16, 2020, 04:29:16 PM
💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️

I'm sick of seeing that woman from ATL next to Ghan. SICK.

I kind of want to enjoy Brandy and Brandy ALONE.
Ugh.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 16, 2020, 06:35:30 PM
Quote from: Bish on September 16, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

She was eating Goon up on TAOL :omf:

And I just got to the part about the Billboard performance. Something about her saying "I'm going to do something special but I haven't figured out exactly what that is yet" makes me feel like it's NOT TBIM
OH WHEW! HOPEFULLY!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Yeah Brandy needs to go ahead and break those ties with Goonica. It's time. I'm hoping Silent meant that she's being honored and doing a medley. 

Young

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 16, 2020, 06:52:59 PM
IF this is going to be a TBIM performance, I don't want to see her perform with Monica EVER AGIN.

A tour after bby ❤️

Harlem

Wow! This interview was EVERYTHING! She's finally owning up to a lot of shit!

The fact that she admitted that Never Say Never album was inspired by One In A Million and Li/Tim's chemistry
:gorlonfire: