Bran will be performing on BILLBOARD AWARDS IN OCTOBER

Started by Heated🔥, September 16, 2020, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Lee on September 16, 2020, 06:13:16 PM
I'm watching this interview and I'm surprised she owned the fact that she DRAGGED Monica in her Lady of Soul performance. I will forever cringe at the fact that she used such a beautiful moment to do that but I'm glad she's owning it

I think she was talking about her "The Boy is Mine" performance - when she said the SONG is mine.
BRANDY

Ulysses

She should be promoting "No Tomorrow" by that time, but seems like it is gonna be TBIM with the tour announcement. Guess they are planning to stArt a long ways out because shit still shut down. 

Rxxf

Quote from: Young on September 16, 2020, 06:32:27 PM
Quote from: Babyface on September 16, 2020, 04:43:15 PM
heres the full interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVFRLV39NNw&ab_channel=TheKellyAlexanderShow

Omg I'm watching and it's soooo good so far

Bran is so damn stunning omg

Her admitting to the performance shade ; the growth and ownership she has now >>>

Queen stands in mess and is so genuine :stressed:

She really REALLY stans for Branica dbdbdbdbd

:plzstop:

She sees it >>><<<

Something about their dynamic >>>>

The Aaliyah discussion omfff

This is so good

She stans for Branica TEW MUCH
:nowgorl:
BRANDY

Aalumeci.

4everSLAYanafan

PERFECT! Just a Medley would do, focus on showcasing all her new music and a reminder of what she's done, and a guest appearance with Monica doing TBIM in between her set would set it off (not opening or closing with it) Close with I am More, Open with Borderline.

Le Champ

Quote from: Rxxf on September 16, 2020, 07:07:22 PM
Quote from: Lee on September 16, 2020, 06:13:16 PM
I'm watching this interview and I'm surprised she owned the fact that she DRAGGED Monica in her Lady of Soul performance. I will forever cringe at the fact that she used such a beautiful moment to do that but I'm glad she's owning it

I think she was talking about her "The Boy is Mine" performance - when she said the SONG is mine.

Coulda been. She's shaded her multiple times :dead:

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

ssssssss

i really don't want TBIM but I'm sure it is.

hopefully they get to perform solo too 

Keyed

Excited for whatever's in store. Hoping for Borderline, of course.

We gotta work to get over their association lol. People will forever be curious about their relationship. At this point, I'm cool with them owning it. As far back as 04, Bran has expressed regret over not milking TBIM. They've been granted a do-over of sorts. Let Bran add another wing to the Calabasas home.

Vonc2002

I couldn't care less about them being associated.  I wanna hear BRANDY music and definitely not TBIM. I don't even like the way she sings that tbh. We need to be fed as BRANDY fans and I think that's the core of everybody's frustration.  If she was giving us music, giving us performances, giving us what we needed, then this wouldn't be so bad. I don't wanna waste a SEC of what we do get on Monica or TBIM.  PERIOD!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Harlem on September 16, 2020, 06:55:32 PM
Wow! This interview was EVERYTHING! She's finally owning up to a lot of shit!

The fact that she admitted that Never Say Never album was inspired by One In A Million and Li/Tim's chemistry
:gorlonfire:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

TriBeCa

I could see Borderline hitting #1 on Urban AC by then. Could you imagine the introduction? "You already know her from the dozens of classics throughout her massive career of 26 years. She's currently #1 on the Adult Contemporary R&B charts and she's back with a HOT new album. Many of us in the industry know her as THEE Vocal Bible. Performing "Borderline" from B7, give it up for BRANDYYYYY"  :dead: :dead:

FRANCE

Tbh, if she had to perform a song from B7, I would prefer Rather Be or something. Borderline as a single still doesnt gel with me. 

Ma Lo

Borderline will go through the fall and winter ..trust and believe 

KingDavid

She's performing Borderline guys  :plzstop: Lets stop the assumptions lol