New Brandy interview w/ Sister 2 Sister

Started by Mrd0ndada, May 21, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

I love that Jamie asked about Ryan .. and Bran was like .. he gone ! Lol like sis is like girl it?s over .. what more to say . She was so candid . The part about her Spirit tho was everything . Like Jamie really had been praying for brandy to overcome whatever it was she was battling and she was so happy to see brandy happy . It?s just crazy to know that at the height of Brandys career she wasn?t truly happy or fulfilled . for her to say she hated fame . Deep !!!

b7

Quote from: Young on May 22, 2018, 08:50:24 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 22, 2018, 05:20:01 AM
fffggfggfggf she mentioned her arrogance around the time of Cinderella :dead: around 21 minutes in on part 2. and the radio DJs creating MESS with her and Monica

when I tell you just hearing her openly say ?Queenica? again like it?s nothing :stressed:

But ACK

Ghan let it all hang out in this interview

And the lady FEELING the difference in her energy and getting choked up
:stressed:
:stressed:

It was honestly beautiful to me. A good reminder to never sweat the petty shit again no matter what

brocka4life

Quote from: lovechild on May 22, 2018, 06:26:02 PM
I love that Jamie asked about Ryan .. and Bran was like .. he gone ! Lol like sis is like girl it?s over .. what more to say . She was so candid . The part about her Spirit tho was everything . Like Jamie really had been praying for brandy to overcome whatever it was she was battling and she was so happy to see brandy happy . It?s just crazy to know that at the height of Brandys career she wasn?t truly happy or fulfilled . for her to say she hated fame . Deep !!!

Yeah. She?s been saying for quite a while that fame is what killed Whitney.

I think Brandy just wants to finally be able to make the music that she wants to make and be the artist that she wants to be, without everybody?s expectations clouding her judgment.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

I'm not surprised Brandy was considered 'arrogrant' back then.
I mean, her career is incredible. And those first 5 years (in particular) were massive.
:dead:
Someone who isn't sure of themselves can easily fall into that.
BRANDY