OMG!!!

Started by Amazing, February 13, 2020, 11:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

There is this gorgeous black Egyptian lifeguard at my gym and I've been crushing on him for months. He seems straight but is always looking at me while I swim.

He looks like Trey songs but 6'4, more muscly, wider shoulders and a bit lighter skinned.

Well yesterday I saw him in the pool for the first time. He is always fully clothed with a sweater and long sweat pants and top.

OMG when he got out the pool and started showering by the pool my mouth dropped open.

The definition of his perfect body and the biggest BULGE I have ever seen in my life and I am always on bulge watch. I have been for decades now.

He is shy and seemed almost embarrassed by how big his bulge was. I was staring real hard and I'm sure he clocked it.

Now I don't know how to approach him. I will continue going swimming every single night. I have been flirting with the other lifeguard there. He is cute too with a nice booty, he is one those pale arabs but this black guy is a 10>>>>>>

How do you fags think I should mess with him?

Bentley. HARRIS!

Alpha

Ask him to teach you how to swim or float or something. Verbal communication is important 

Amazing

I'm an excellent swimmer and he has been watching me swim for two months now.

I need to get friendly with him because I have a habit of not speaking to guys I have a crush on.

Navyman

Akkskekdk

I'm going through something similar with someone at my gym, they not a life guard though.

Just said fuck it, if something supposed to happen it will.

Amazing

He even has a high firm bubble butt. HE IS perfect and a real man.

Bentley. HARRIS!

I honestly don't think he would be attracted to you

ton

Dr Naomi Campbell

You honestly think he'd be looking at your pasty white hairy stumpy self?

Dr Naomi Campbell

Bentley. HARRIS!

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

Seashell

get that damn dick  :stressed:

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on February 13, 2020, 12:42:54 PM

oh this is a white?   :hmph:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Seashell on February 13, 2020, 12:50:55 PM
get that damn dick  :stressed:

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on February 13, 2020, 12:42:54 PM

oh this is a white?   :hmph:
yh google benedict cumberbatch