Brandy talks 'Zoe Ever After' Casting.

Started by Sovereign., July 01, 2015, 05:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

She looks beautiful...I love her being a little thicker...I am so excited for what's next

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Bran is looking like Sonja so much.
I love it.
:wub:
BRANDY

RekeRig

hope it does well. im interested in seeing what it'll be like

MAY

She looks great. I preferred the 'Zoe Moon' title more.

FRANCE

Zoe Ever After? :uhh: Change it back to Zoe Moon please. Zoe Ever After is as cheesy as Life Twirls On.

Star

Shes not talking New, She sucks on cough drops 24/7 and these special medicated strips that keep her voice. When your on Broadway the main stars always use them and people say they sound like they have braces the whole time they are doing the show, I Guess this is the first time any of the girls have ever been this close to Broadway and culture idk

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Star on July 01, 2015, 08:30:35 PM
Shes not talking New, She sucks on cough drops 24/7 and these special medicated strips that keep her voice. When your on Broadway the main stars always use them and people say they sound like they have braces the whole time they are doing the show, I Guess this is the first time any of the girls have ever been this close to Broadway and culture idk

Oh hey  :heyddy:

Sovereign.

Woo Star, GATHER them!

She's speaking differently clearly because she's doing 8 shows a week & has to preserve her voice and modify the way she speaks until the run is over. Dummies! Y'all seriously should get some chill.

Lazarus

Not crazy about the title. Can't wait to see the show come full surface.

BAPHOMET.

Sovereign.

Yeah, and now that I think about it, 'Zoe Moon' alone was fine & rang bells.
This is kinda giving ABC Family/Disney mess owt.

MoToThE

Quote from: Star on July 01, 2015, 08:30:35 PM

thank you, sir!