B7 BB 200?

Started by TriBeCa, September 14, 2020, 06:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriBeCa

September 14, 2020, 06:36:48 PM Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 06:39:48 PM by TriBeCa
Does anybody know what B7's Billboard position was last week? After Verzuz, it was #1 on iTunes R&B until the end of the week, so I expected it to make a big jump.

Vonc2002

:dead:
Idky y'all concern yourselves with this stuff.  This album was never gonna be some commercial smash.  Let it go and enjoy the music.   :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Justaway_

I agree with ddy Vonc, it's not that important since Bran won a lot regardless; even more peer appreciation, urban crowd love, big confidence boost overall etc

But yeah, it wasn't in the top 50 so it sold less than 12k SPS.

Kaeli.

it fell off 4 weeks ago 

stop asking 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

i mean ppl follow charts they are there for a reason nothing wrong with wanting to know if it moved UP after verzuz a bit i mean it kinda makes sense 

TriBeCa

September 14, 2020, 07:40:21 PM #6 Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 07:42:29 PM by TriBeCa
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 06:54:41 PM
Idky y'all concern yourselves with this stuff.  This album was never gonna be some commercial smash.  Let it go and enjoy the music.   :omf:

Idk why you concern yourself with something I'm curious about. If you don't have the answer you can just move along and mind your own business.

Kurama

Zankou.

Quote from: TriBeCa on September 14, 2020, 07:40:21 PM

Idk why you concern yourself with something I'm curious about. If you don't have the answer you can just move along and mind your own business.

Drag him  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Idk why you concern yourself
because u made a post about it on a msg board dummy. The album flopped, there u go, bitch.

Young

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

Ulysses

We were all tracking iTunes and streaming after VERZUZ. Why so angry at someone wanting to know if it charted again???

I think most of us thought it would chart again considering the album's positions through the week. 

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 07:59:17 PM

Idk why you concern yourself
because u made a post about it on a msg board dummy. The album flopped, there u go, bitch.

:omgwatshappening:

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️