Brandy performing at an event for my job tonight

Started by Fastcarsfm, February 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Demm_ on February 09, 2019, 08:52:43 AM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 09, 2019, 08:41:32 AM
So let me get this straight. Brandy is allowed to be as negative and deceitful as she wants to be on social media, even to the point of blatant lying and fabrication, blaming others for her own failures and stringing fans along for years posting bullshit snippets and broken promises of a new album....  and now all of a sudden we are the Shaderoom because we call her out on the bullshit and lies when most of us have been loyal fans for decades now? Get the fuck outta here dude.  And who cares if she doesn't post here anymore. It's very cowardly not to face her mess regardless and she aint welcome unless she shows up with some new music anyway. And she'll continue to be lashed accordingly just like she be doing to everybody else, only our lashing her is justified.
!!!
We didn?t just get on here one day and give lets drag this girl. How long are we supposed to sit around and wait? How many hash tags do we have to decipher? How many snippets before the real mess? How many lipped performances when she could be singing live? We can?t paint this narrative that her fans just turned. Nah, she caused this.

Surviving Brandy...
grfggrfgdfh

SPEAK

Afrodisiac15

I mean being independent is costly I?m sure and unless ya coming out ya pockets to contribute to making an album it?s pretty much safe to say you should keep it light.

CREAM.

She hasn?t released an album in 7 years.

n

R u saying she?s poor

Vonc2002

f
We're gonna think the way we choose.  Dont get too caught up in our opinion. Y'all give too much energy to menial things.  Brandy was  someone most of us stanned for but let's keep it 100. She's a singer.......DASSIT! Someone that we dont know and dont owe anything.  These are mutually beneficial relationships.  She's supposed to do good by us and we do good by her.  Brandy aint did good by her fans in yrs. If you're still hanging in there then so be it, but stfu on others deciding to move on.  Y'all kill me with that goofy shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Afrodisiac15

February 09, 2019, 08:59:00 AM #124 Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:06:40 AM by Afrodisiac15
Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 08:57:15 AM

n

R u saying she?s poor
No your ignorance assumed that...

CREAM.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 08:59:00 AM

n

R u saying she?s poor
Fag make sense.

Independent or not it shouldn?t take almost 10 years to release an alber.

The fans have a right to complain and drag her slow ass.

Vonc2002

n

R u saying she?s poor
No you?re ignorance assumed that...
f
Well isn't it ironic......
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Afrodisiac15

Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:01:15 AM

n

R u saying she?s poor
Fag make sense.

Whew Chile, The Ghetto!!

D.I.E.G.O.

CREAM.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:03:03 AM

n

R u saying she?s poor
Fag make sense.

Whew Chile, The Ghetto!!

Afrodisiac15

Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:04:31 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:03:03 AM

n

R u saying she?s poor
Fag make sense.

Whew Chile, The Ghetto!!

As long as you know..

BranLover

Quote from: Demm_ on February 09, 2019, 08:52:43 AM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 09, 2019, 08:41:32 AM
So let me get this straight. Brandy is allowed to be as negative and deceitful as she wants to be on social media, even to the point of blatant lying and fabrication, blaming others for her own failures and stringing fans along for years posting bullshit snippets and broken promises of a new album....  and now all of a sudden we are the Shaderoom because we call her out on the bullshit and lies when most of us have been loyal fans for decades now? Get the fuck outta here dude.  And who cares if she doesn't post here anymore. It's very cowardly not to face her mess regardless and she aint welcome unless she shows up with some new music anyway. And she'll continue to be lashed accordingly just like she be doing to everybody else, only our lashing her is justified.
!!!
We didn?t just get on here one day and give lets drag this girl. How long are we supposed to sit around and wait? How many hash tags do we have to decipher? How many snippets before the real mess? How many lipped performances when she could be singing live? We can?t paint this narrative that her fans just turned. Nah, she caused this.

Surviving Brandy...

Omfff  :flamebroiled:

I still love this girl, but yea!

GYNandTONIC

IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh. Y?all interpret her tweets, statuses, and info from 3rd party sources and gage y?all own time lines for her releases. So if your pissed be mad at your self for dissecting shit. This overt nastiness has been here long b4 the Kennedy incident (which she was wrong for) so that?s not even where it started.

Her antics on social media are out of her norm, however it is nothing in comparison to the level of drama and disrespect that happens on celebrity social media. Y?all act like she on some Cardi B/Nicki type attacks. As soon as they happen they are forgotten about.

Hold Bran accountable of course, but this ?you stole my best friend? attitude is corny. Because at the end of the day she is an artist, and artist are weird at times. She has a specific way of working, and she?s been working consistently on multiple platforms and in multiple genres. She has never stopped, so this outrage is confusing to me.