Brandy performing at an event for my job tonight

Started by Fastcarsfm, February 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 07:59:12 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 07:55:02 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 07:45:35 AM
Brandysource has turned into the Shaderoom, So much negativity. If I was her and came to a board that was ?dedicated? to me and read all these nasty comments I wouldn?t rush to put out anything either. You guys will be ungrateful either way...

I think about this quite often. She used to visit here, not sure if she does anymore. I?d hate for her to see some of the negativity/messiness here. I do, however, think people have every right to be upset. But some do too much. The constant complaining and tepid dragging just becomes corny after a while.
I mean I get being mad at her for a missing the show. But it?s been happening before that as well. This board is where Brandy is supposed to be able to come and feel positive about her fanbase. If there is ALWAYS negativity on here that?s going to somewhat make her feel apprehensive about moving forward. Like my fans are mad, Not now.

There isn't always negativity here about brandy.  It just got back after the dc show
There was never a show missed of this magnitude.  Where multiple ppl from here got GOOPED. The same day of the concert! What don't y'all get about that  I was one of them hell yeah im mad as fuck and will continue to drag brandy as I see fit

Harlem

She looks good in that pic posted but ima need her to give me a straight hair mess for one good day

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:22:33 AM
Soon as she drops a song or two ya fake asses will be right back stannin, It?s just corny lol

Yep and what the fuck you gonna do about it?

Ma Lo

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 09, 2019, 09:24:33 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:22:33 AM
Soon as she drops a song or two ya fake asses will be right back stannin, It?s just corny lol

So what? :dead:

Right? As if that makes a difference.. This dumb ass fag is getting on my last nerve.

Ma Lo

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 09, 2019, 09:27:14 AM
yh explain this too

QuoteNot I?ll be back in a week, Girl stay where u are..Keep the album too. All of the snippets sound overly stacked and late anyways

Damn he lashed Brandy a bit huh

BetterAngels

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 09, 2019, 12:23:26 PM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:09:01 AM
Bran don?t owe y?all shit. Period.

Like hell she don't.

I know, they keep killing me with that shit.  I'm not getting any of the money I spent to go to DC to see a show that she canceled just because they wouldn't let her lip-synch-- that is so pathetic. Then she made up a lie about why she canceled.  As a fan, we are at the least, owed the truth.

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 03:18:50 AM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on February 09, 2019, 03:06:05 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 02:28:44 AM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on February 09, 2019, 01:24:22 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on February 09, 2019, 01:00:57 AM
Why... is... she... lipping?!!!

Like, you are AMAZING! Why??

I?d like to know this as well?
She doesn?t tour regularly, and hasn?t released new music in years. It?s a question mark as to when new music is coming out, and we don?t even know if she?s still recording for the album (if there?s one in the works). I know some may say she?s preserving her voice, but since she?s practically 40 and performs sparingly as it is, one must wonder what is she preserving her voice for?

The reason why she sounds the way she does TODAY is because she has preserved her voice. Unlike some of her peers who may be live but voice sounds like flaming hot cheetos

She?s def been recording for an album, she works on a television show where she sings, she wasn?t shortly before that on Broadway singing, she has to sing to prepare for all those things as well. The girl sings all the damn time, so what are y?all talking about? She been singing on a slew of other people?s records as well. I hate when y?all act like just cause she isn?t touring or has an album out that she?s somehow sitting at home not using her instrument.

?What is she preserving her voice for??....Ummm the rest of her career. She?s only 40 and Brandy surely will be working into her 60?s & 70?s.

That doesn?t hold water with me. In part yes, but she sounds the way she does today because she?s a clean, accurate singer who has honed her craft, memorizes her vocal placements, and rarely sings anything unrehearsed.

She?s been recording this album for how long now? This is someone who has only released one album this decade. ONE. I say it again to drive home the point. We?re currently in the longest break between albums in her entire career. I wouldn?t be surprised if she?s performed more as Roxie Hart in the past few years than she has as Brandy this past decade overall. And I don?t think anyone can say with full confidence that she ?sings all the time? just because she posts some snips on ig, and we?re not in her immediate circle so we don?t know her specific recording schedule.

Of course she?ll have a career ahead of her for decades to come, moreso in the acting world I?d say, because if she continues on this path of meager musical offerings spread several years apart, then her musical future is unclear at least to me. She?ll always have the classic hits and she has a great catalog to fall back on, one she hasn?t adequately delved into, but if she?s fine with being branded as a pure nostalgia act who?s not interested in making new music or changing her formula, then just SAY that, DO that and not set your supporters up for false hopes is all I?m saying.

She has def performed more as Brandy than Roxie Hart. To even make that unfactual comparison shows me that these statements are from emotion instead of what?s real. What?s real is Brandy hasn?t stop performing her music since 2/11 dropped. She?s always at a festivals, prides, small venues, award shows and so on singing her music.

Brandy has showed y?all over and over she?s working on new music. Y?all upset cause she not giving dates and timelines. Do Sade give dates & times? Does Maxwell give all this xtra info? Is her peers dropping projects and news at an alarming rate different than hers? I?m not seeing some drastic difference in the way Brandy handles her craft from the way her R&B peers do. Is Mya on a WW tour w/ 5 new videos, is Mary, Monica, Toni?

:gotchafag:      This makes sense
🙄

Scott.

If you mfers think it?s so damn negative, then hit the DOE!

Bitching about it won?t stop ?the negativity?

CREAM.

Quote from: BetterAngels on February 09, 2019, 12:53:52 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 09, 2019, 12:23:26 PM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:09:01 AM
Bran don?t owe y?all shit. Period.

Like hell she don't.

I know, they keep killing me with that shit.  I'm not getting any of the money I spent to go to DC to see a show that she canceled just because they wouldn't let her lip-synch-- that is so pathetic. Then she made up a lie about why she canceled.  As a fan, we are at the least, owed the truth.
and music in a timely fashion

CREAM.

Quote from: Scott. on February 09, 2019, 12:56:29 PM
If you mfers think it?s so damn negative, then hit the DOE!

Bitching about it won?t stop ?the negativity?
Yes Kang

Blackpantha

Brandy is connecting with all demographics. I get what she is doing. I see the grand design.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME