Brandy gorl

Started by Heated🔥, March 30, 2020, 12:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriBeCa

Quote from: Mel. on March 30, 2020, 02:00:54 PM
OMG, remember "bathroom bangers"
I wonder why she stopped doing those

it could've been a cute lil series

That would be perfect right now. She stopped because people on blogs started saying that was what her career came to. Instead of singing in arenas she was singing in the bathroom.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Sovereign. on March 30, 2020, 01:54:32 PM
Quote from: sowhat on March 30, 2020, 01:45:01 PM
I think the stars just wanna see Bran play to win. Nothing wrong with that. Y'all are basically saying "she's gonna flop anyway so what's the point in promoting and generating buzz?" That's a defeatist attitude ggvvg6ccv having faith in your fave, even when the chips are down >>>>>>>

Hopefully they contact MTV to do a bedroom/living room performance mess. I'd wanna watch it, and Im sure millions of others would too

I hear you, Tal. But success is really up for interpretation these days. It's really a time for artists to do them. Sales are not what they were and there's a sort of freedom in that m. Not having to rise to the expectations of the masses or mainstream consumer consumption.

Brandy is really in her creative bag and we as fans can use this as an opportunity to anticipate the ART versus how things will flesh out commercially for her. It's old news.

The goal is for Brandy to enjoy this moment in time. She's worked 8 years to finally release a piece of art that means a great deal to her and those who contributed.

I anticipate Brandy's success. She'll perform well. I have belief that she and her team are going to do their damnest to see to it, but the ultimate goal is to create a moment in time that will be meaningful for her and us - the people who have been riding with her from the jump.

So your opinion is that we shouldn't anticipate or want anything from her other than the album and whatever her team has planned revolving the album. That her going ghost for long periods of a time even with us being on the cusp of new material should not bother us?

Sincerely asking to make sure I'm understanding your POV because I appreciate the logic

Kaeli.

Quote from: Nine. on March 30, 2020, 02:34:55 PM
Quote from: Young on March 30, 2020, 01:51:16 PM
Quote from: 🐇 on March 30, 2020, 01:33:52 PM
Quote from: 'ology on March 30, 2020, 01:33:33 PM
Z if y'all don't wash y'all hands!
Brandy ain't doing nothing lol
nznxnxnxnxmznnz
Z
Z
Z
Z

Z

Znd

Sndbdbdbdbddbdbbddbdbdbdbdbb
:plzstop: :plzstop:
VVVVVSBBSHZKDIDOODJNDJDJDKKZJZIXP

Kaeli.

yea get fucking real 

Sovereign.

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 02:56:21 PM
I think the stars just wanna see Bran play to win. Nothing wrong with that. Y'all are basically saying "she's gonna flop anyway so what's the point in promoting and generating buzz?" That's a defeatist attitude ggvvg6ccv having faith in your fave, even when the chips are down >>>>>>>

Hopefully they contact MTV to do a bedroom/living room performance mess. I'd wanna watch it, and Im sure millions of others would too

I hear you, Tal. But success is really up for interpretation these days. It's really a time for artists to do them. Sales are not what they were and there's a sort of freedom in that m. Not having to rise to the expectations of the masses or mainstream consumer consumption.

Brandy is really in her creative bag and we as fans can use this as an opportunity to anticipate the ART versus how things will flesh out commercially for her. It's old news.

The goal is for Brandy to enjoy this moment in time. She's worked 8 years to finally release a piece of art that means a great deal to her and those who contributed.

I anticipate Brandy's success. She'll perform well. I have belief that she and her team are going to do their damnest to see to it, but the ultimate goal is to create a moment in time that will be meaningful for her and us - the people who have been riding with her from the jump.

So your opinion is that we shouldn't anticipate or want anything from her other than the album and whatever her team has planned revolving the album. That her going ghost for long periods of a time even with us being on the cusp of new material should not bother us?

Sincerely asking to make sure I'm understanding your POV because I appreciate the logic

Love, all there is for us to do is to wait. Like we've been doing. Self-induced anger, frustration is counterproductive. We're adults here. Not angsty 15-year old stans who lack wisdom and compassion for human beings to BE.

This pandemic has shifted a lot for a lot of folk. We knew this two weeks ago. We all know we would have had the single by now, but things shift. Crisis happens, politics come into play and it's up to us to grieve and then move forward.

The album is done. Single chosen. Visual shot. The only thing to do is wait, love.

There's so many wonderful artists who have dropped material. Here's an opportunity to listen to them and enjoy the art we've been blessed with during this complicated time.

Heated🔥

Seee this the what the fuck in talking bout.

Sing TASHA
:gorlonfire:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 12:42:00 PM
Get you a guitarist out there in LA and have someone partner with you on an acoustic Almost Doesn't Count.

sick of that song

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Sovereign. on March 30, 2020, 03:04:52 PM

Love, all there is for us to do is to wait. Like we've been doing. Self-induced anger, frustration is counterproductive. We're adults here. Not angsty 15-year old stans who lack wisdom and compassion for human beings to BE.

This pandemic has shifted a lot for a lot of folk. We knew this two weeks ago. We all know we would have had the single by now, but things shift. Crisis happens, politics come into play and it's up to us to grieve and then move forward.

The album is done. Single chosen. Visual shot. The only thing to do is wait, love.

There's so many wonderful artists who have dropped material. Here's an opportunity to listen to them and enjoy the art we've been blessed with during this complicated time.

Thoughtful perspective. Cool. Thanks for elaborating on your thoughts/opinion.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: AfroJisiac on March 30, 2020, 03:16:40 PM
Get you a guitarist out there in LA and have someone partner with you on an acoustic Almost Doesn't Count.

sick of that song

Me too.

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 03:29:47 PM

sick of that song

Me too.

:plzstop:
I don't really use her wailing and trying to give a Karen Clark Sheard on it. The song was a vibe in the 90s. I wish she sang it more like the record

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Le Champ on March 30, 2020, 03:39:04 PM

sick of that song

Me too.

I don't really use her wailing and trying to give a Karen Clark Sheard on it. The song was a vibe in the 90s. I wish she sang it more like the record

I'm not really a fan when she sings like that period TBH.

Sovereign.

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 03:28:47 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on March 30, 2020, 03:04:52 PM

Thoughtful perspective. Cool. Thanks for elaborating on your thoughts/opinion.

You're welcome.

Young

Quote from: Bish on March 30, 2020, 01:52:26 PM
I was thinking yesterday how awesome it would have been for her and Monica to do a song battle on IG live.

Would be amazing promo for them

But the mess of an aftermath could get wild

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on March 30, 2020, 03:44:25 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on March 30, 2020, 03:39:04 PM

sick of that song

Me too.

I'm not really a fan when she sings like that period TBH.

I feel that...only a few songs really require that but she rarely performs them. I love Bran for being a slick, crafty ass vocalist. Let JHud scream her lungs out and stick to the SCRIPT Bran :lopsided:

HUGO

She just doesn't care anymore. Simple as that