Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Le Champ

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 13, 2020, 08:24:20 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 13, 2020, 07:35:05 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 13, 2020, 07:26:24 PM
Y'all need to learn how to deal with ppls criticisms  :dead:

It doesn't take away from your enjoyment of the album if others find parts of it lacking. This is a discussion forum so if y'all can sit and praise camper down for his muddy beats then others can say they don't like them.

:hmph:

Nobody has a problem with criticism. I think it%u2019s gotten to the point where the album was released two weeks ago and ppl are still complaining about something that is NOT changing. Like...let it go. If you don%u2019t use, why even enter a thread of people praising? It looks goofy as shit :plzstop:

I guess I'm asking why do you care?

Because this is a BRANDY forum :dead:
I don't care if ppl use or not, but if you don't, just move ON :plzstop:
I don't come to this forum to hear people whine all day about her. I come to celebrate her. The thread could be completely positive and ppl come stomping in with their bullshit dhdndjnd :dead:. It's annoying. If I don't use something, I don't exhaust as much energy as people on this board do.

Le Champ

In the past two weeks, I've seen people literally FUME at others praising the album. Like wtf?
I actually never used that mute feature but ch...BRB

Heated🔥

Annie hun I'm sure u can find something else to listen to.
:nowgorl:

Heated🔥

Quote from: Lee on August 13, 2020, 09:15:46 PM

It doesn't take away from your enjoyment of the album if others find parts of it lacking. This is a discussion forum so if y'all can sit and praise camper down for his muddy beats then others can say they don't like them.

Nobody has a problem with criticism. I think it%u2019s gotten to the point where the album was released two weeks ago and ppl are still complaining about something that is NOT changing. Like...let it go. If you don%u2019t use, why even enter a thread of people praising? It looks goofy as shit :plzstop:

I don't come to this forum to hear people whine all day about her. I come to celebrate her. The thread could be completely positive and ppl come stomping in with their bullshit dhdndjnd :dead:. It's annoying. If I don't use something, I don't exhaust as much energy as people on this board do.
exactly we don't come here to hear whining from a double whopper.

Bigmacthawoppa

That's fine love but at the end of the day you don't get to police what other people say. You can only control yourself so mute if you must and then move on. We have all been waiting a very long time for this album. For some people it met their expectations, for others it was a bit of a let down. This should be a place where both points of view can be discussed. People who are disappointed in the album are still huge Brandy fans (for the most part) and come here because they love and anticipate her music.

And TBH I think people are fuming at others praising so much probably b/c they are upset and wish they could get into the album like that. I get it. It irritates me when I see people saying how immaculately produced this record is when that's my biggest complaint  :dead: But it doesn't and shouldn't matter either way. I am genuinely happy for you and others who really love the album. I'm glad it's giving you what you needed  :wub:

But I'll still check you when ur capin a bit TEW hard for Pamper  :watchit:

J/k it's all love

Le Champ

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 13, 2020, 09:48:14 PM

That's fine love but at the end of the day you don't get to police what other people say. You can only control yourself so mute if you must and then move on. We have all been waiting a very long time for this album. For some people it met their expectations, for others it was a bit of a let down. This should be a place where both points of view can be discussed. People who are disappointed in the album are still huge Brandy fans (for the most part) and come here because they love and anticipate her music.

And TBH I think people are fuming at others praising so much probably b/c they are upset and wish they could get into the album like that. I get it. It irritates me when I see people saying how immaculately produced this record is when that's my biggest complaint  :dead: But it doesn't and shouldn't matter either way. I am genuinely happy for you and others who really love the album. I'm glad it's giving you what you needed  :wub:

J/k it's all love
:dead:
Lol it's all good

Heated🔥

I hate when y'all find everything to knit pick and disregard all the positives.

It's been 2 weeks.

At this point if u don't like the album then stay out the threads that are praising this amazing body of work.

4everSLAYanafan

Just bought three more copies at target today, The album is just fine  :nowgorl:

Bish

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 13, 2020, 10:09:46 PM
Just bought three more copies at target today, The album is just fine  :nowgorl:
I was going to buy the CD when I went to target today - even though I have no place to play it - and my local target doesn't even sell cds.

:fuming:

Bigmacthawoppa

If you want them to count toward her album sales more than once you need to buy each separately. I've driven to like 4 different targets to buy copies already  :plzstop:

Heated🔥

in that order.
:lopsided:

Micheal Watson

Quote from: Babyface on August 13, 2020, 09:44:55 PM
Annie hun I'm sure u can find something else to listen to.
:nowgorl:
she's literally the most low key miserable girl on here

August 13, 2020, 11:30:19 PM #2729 Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 11:30:44 PM by 123
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 13, 2020, 09:48:14 PM

J/k it's all love

:uhh:
^