Haiti seems like HELL on earth tbh. shit.. ..The African heat makes Jayden rage

Started by BAPHOMET., August 19, 2019, 04:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

August 19, 2019, 04:33:38 AM #1 Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 04:33:57 AM by Hotline Baph.
where the fuck did he even edit and upload this vidya when they dont even have electricity

Moon

the bedroom floor and the playstation TWO

am disgusted a bit 

Blackpantha

That's why you get alot of tourists in these areas. They go and take advantage of these men and women for sexual pleasure. These white Americans and Europeans are notorious for targeting places like Haiti, Dominican republic, Jamaica and other Caribbean islands that aren't economically stable. 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Blackpantha

Quote from: Hotline Baph. on August 19, 2019, 04:29:53 AM

:disgusted:

Oh my gosh! They're talking about my country Sint Maarten/Saint Martin. Yes, the life in Sint Maarten/Sint Martin is great. That's why we have so many foreigners coming to our country. I'm so grateful to be from SXM. But I feel bad for these people. I had no idea life was so rough for them in Haiti.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

b7

Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 07:48:10 AM

Oh my gosh! They're talking about my country Sint Maarten/Saint Martin. Yes, the life in Sint Maarten/Sint Martin is great. That's why we have so many foreigners coming to our country. I'm so grateful to be from SXM. But I feel bad for these people. I had no idea life was so rough for them in Haiti.
:blink: how did you not know this

Edge gorl

reekz

Thank u big man. Blessed we don't have to live like this. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

thats because of all of the racism and colorist right?

You surrounding girls have always treated Haitians like SHIT, from what I've been told. Shame on you

Ma Lo

Believe it or not.some people have it even more rough than this guy.. 

Drogon

Blackpantha

Quote from: 1RIG on August 19, 2019, 08:39:03 AM

:blink: how did you not know this

I know I know but I know now.  I was so focused on what I have I just didn't pay any mind too it.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Blackpantha

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 09:14:57 AM

thats because of all of the racism and colorist right?

You surrounding girls have always treated Haitians like SHIT, from what I've been told. Shame on you

How dare You? How fucking dare You? I have Haitian friends people I know for years from school days. How dare You!!!!! I'm not like that and I'd never treat a Haitian like they're less than me.

All of us in the Caribbean owe the Haitian nation alot of gratitude for setting us free of slavery. They fought for their freedom. And them doing so gave my ancestors the courage to rebel.

We owe the Haitian people more than we can ever repay them with.

How dare You!!!!
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Amazing

Murders, rapes, vodoo, slavery, sexploitation, poverty, earthquakes and hurricanes.  :disgusted:

Bentley. HARRIS!