So Bran is shooting Star again

Started by RAY7, January 11, 2019, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

She def needs to drop a single and announce an album release and tour during the next season of Star. But I now it's all happening in May cause that's when we're getting the album.

Harlem

If she was able to have FOX drop her music video after the Star premiere or finale that would be dope but she won?t smh

Rxxf

January 11, 2019, 08:57:43 PM #17 Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 08:57:51 PM by Rxxf
I was looking back at Season 3 of Moesha....

And THE BOY IS MINE was released on the same day of Moesha's SEASON 3's FINALE...
The show had major ratings to coincide with the SONG release...

That's how you do it.
:ohwow:
BRANDY

Harlem

Quote from: Rxxf on January 11, 2019, 08:57:43 PM
I was looking back at Season 3 of Moesha....

And THE BOY IS MINE was released on the same day of Moesha's SEASON 3's FINALE...
The show had major ratings to coincide with the SONG release...

That's how you do it.
:ohwow:

OOOF!!! ATLANTIC HAD SIS TOGETHA!!!
:gorlonfire:

long-timeTheRoofFan

I enjoy "Star" and especially Brandy on the show. Happy she is back to finish up the season.

B-)

VirgoMind

Her character is loved by the general public. I?m glad she?s still on the show. And Sonja said the Orchestra concert is the start of everything music related for Brandy.

I feel confident we?ll get music for the album during the show.

Aaliyahluver

*sigh* Yeah it's sad that we have to wait a lifetime for the next album  :plzstop:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: SPARK on January 11, 2019, 08:53:14 PM
She def needs to drop a single and announce an album release and tour during the next season of Star. But I now it's all happening in May cause that's when we're getting the album.

If this is true I'm excited but why may though.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius