Disrespectful! Stfu gay cracka

Started by HUGO, May 31, 2020, 04:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Imagine comparing dying in a war you have no business to be in to ppl dying at home for no reason.

The US just has too many fucking idiots.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

justcommenting

Quote from: Janet=🐒 .::. ⛔️ 👮 brutality on May 31, 2020, 05:32:09 PM
Imagine comparing dying in a war you have no business to be in to ppl dying at home for no reason.

Then who will for our freedom

Just like people on the internet encouraging people to loot and riot from the comfort of their homes... Why areńt you out there with your bat

Yeah

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 31, 2020, 04:54:43 PM
Nick get ya man.....

He said sorry.

We are currently talking about it now and about to get into some heavy s&m punish type stuff. He will be dealt with accordingly please delete this thread

BAPHOMET.

I dont think this particular gay is  even remotely attracted to you Nick....

You're black

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: justcommenting on May 31, 2020, 05:28:34 PM
Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 31, 2020, 05:17:07 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 31, 2020, 05:16:19 PM
He was exposed, but he makes valid points in the video.  In many cases being black is better than being gay. In some countries it is punishable by law regardless of skin color.  Burning the US flag is seen as disrespectful because many people, including black people, died for that flag and our freedom. I understand black people are frustrated with the American justice system, but that is the truth.

A privilege black people have is support. Gay and POC die and there are no hashtags or support as wide as there is for black people, black cis men specifically.

d

You can ¨d¨all you want, but when yoúre slain in the streets half of the people for George Floyd will not be for little old you. The wind will be driven from their sails once they hear, "he was GA-¨

When that homophobe shot up Pulse Nightclub, those were some of the most brutal comments I ever read and they were from everybody, not a specific race of people. So many people felt that was justified. I remember reading the comments on across social media and being in absolute shock.

One of those so called "freedoms" he fought for is the right of those persons to burn a fucking flag if they see fit. He doesn't get to pick and choose what rights they should and shouldn't have. He's so enraged that he's willing to lay down his life for a piece of cloth. A piece of cloth that couldn't give a fuck about his faggot ass. Chile. FUCK the whyt gays.

:overit:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 31, 2020, 05:39:51 PM

You're black

Light skinned black okay?

:young:

pCj

He was exposed, but he makes valid points in the video.  In many cases being black is better than being gay. In some countries it is punishable by law regardless of skin color.  Burning the US flag is seen as disrespectful because many people, including black people, died for that flag and our freedom. I understand black people are frustrated with the American justice system, but that is the truth.

A privilege black people have is support. Gay and POC die and there are no hashtags or support as wide as there is for black people, black cis men specifically.
Cool.

A privilege that gays and other POC have is that they aren't dying at the hands of the cops at disproportionate rates, but woo! support!

🦚

Quote from: justcommenting on May 31, 2020, 05:35:57 PM
Quote from: Janet=🐒 .::. ⛔️ 👮 brutality on May 31, 2020, 05:32:09 PM

Then who will for our freedom

Just like people on the internet encouraging people to loot and riot from the comfort of their homes... Why areńt you out there with your bat

Yeah

Freedom from what?

Every war the US been in they instigated.
——————///——————-

MelMel

what

Navyman

May 31, 2020, 06:00:32 PM #25 Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 06:01:38 PM by Navyman
Quote from: justcommenting on May 31, 2020, 05:28:34 PM
Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 31, 2020, 05:17:07 PM

d

You can ¨d¨all you want, but when yoúre slain in the streets half of the people for George Floyd will not be for little old you. The wind will be driven from their sails once they hear, "he was GA-¨

When that homophobe shot up Pulse Nightclub, those were some of the most brutal comments I ever read and they were from everybody, not a specific race of people. So many people felt that was justified. I remember reading the comments on across social media and being in absolute shock.
[/b]

Now this is true tea and that broke my heart when I seen that happened.

BAPHOMET.

:blink: before people see that you're a fag they see your skin color. 

🦚

As long as blacks are killed during routine (yet targeted) traffic stops.  I can give a less fuck about your flags n wars.

The US greed for oil is none of my concern.
——————///——————-

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 31, 2020, 05:39:51 PM

You're black

It was a joke dummy clearly

BAPHOMET.