RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BetterAngels and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

M-Rocka

STUNNA GOD

HDJSJDJSJNDJSJDJSNDNSNDNSNDNSNNDJDJDJSJDDDD

i knew Sheree was coming back. Whenever Andy brings a bitch back on WWHL from the dead, you know they're returning. I honestly feel like they're trying to work something out with Phaedra. Andy is always name dropping her and referencing her.

STUNNA GOD

Yea, so Latoya is shifting to team Porsha and Marlo is shifting to team Kenya. 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on February 23, 2021, 08:33:36 AM
HDJSJDJSJNDJSJDJSNDNSNDNSNDNSNNDJDJDJSJDDDD

i knew Sheree was coming back. Whenever Andy brings a bitch back on WWHL from the dead, you know they're returning. I honestly feel like they're trying to work something out with Phaedra. Andy is always name dropping her and referencing her.
ddddddddddddvvvvvcccdcc

I think they're going to try and weasel Phaedra in the mix. Kinda like how Malay surprised the group by bringing Miseri into that restaurant. :plzstop:

I could see Porsha or Sheree like Whew! Hey ladies! Look who I found in these neck of the woods! Lolz!

Phaedra:  :ohhey:

Kenya:  :wellheythere:

Cynthia:  :caramelapple:

Shamea:  :overit:

Marlo:  :nogrammynoneck:

Kandi:  :ummwhat:

FRANCE

Fahlynn is who I want to see with a peach. ATL housewives needs someone with some demure and opulence.

M-Rocka

STUNNA GOD

JDJSJDJSJDJSJFJDNFJDKFKDJMFMDMDMMDMDJSJDMSDSSS

S
D
S
D
S
D
SDSX

S

!!!!! and I feel like Phaedra would be Kenya's way of indirectly getting back at Kandi for the shade!  I honestly actually see Kenya being the one to bring Phaedra and everyone being SHOOK.

she basically tweeted that Phae should've been there for the girls trip

https://twitter.com/just_tboz/status/1363670893642321926?s=21

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 23, 2021, 08:53:31 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on February 23, 2021, 08:52:28 AM
Fahlynn is who I want to see with a peach. ATL housewives needs someone with some demure and opulence.

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
YEA!!!!!!

I like her a lot but do y'all think she'd genuinely give anything? She's lowkey kinda docile

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on February 23, 2021, 08:54:09 AM
JDJSJDJSJDJSJFJDNFJDKFKDJMFMDMDMMDMDJSJDMSDSSS

S
D
S
D
S
D
SDSX

S

!!!!! and I feel like Phaedra would be Kenya's way of indirectly getting back at Kandi for the shade!  I honestly actually see Kenya being the one to bring Phaedra and everyone being SHOOK.

she basically tweeted that Phae should've been there for the girls trip

https://twitter.com/just_tboz/status/1363670893642321926?s=21
sssssdddddsssssssss

I saw that too. I could see Kenya being the messy one and bringing Phaedra back in the group.

Nick's ass would be gagging to see Phae back!  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on February 23, 2021, 08:56:12 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 23, 2021, 08:53:31 AM

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
YEA!!!!!!

I like her a lot but do y'all think she'd genuinely give anything? She's lowkey kinda docile
After she read Latoya's ass down in that one video, I think she will. She'll be the nonchalant, neutral one until you cross her. She'll be like Cynthia a bit.

M-Rocka

I can predict season 14 being:

Porsha
Kenya
Kandi
Sheree
Fraggle Rock Sidora
Latoya

Friends: Marlo, Shamea

*Phaedra pops back up on the first girls trip*

Cowgirl

!!

Kenya's the only one who gives this currently and sometimes Cynthia too. I was actually looking forward to Tanya bringing more of this because I enjoyed her during her first season but then she wanted to force an ATL thot persona and stuck her head up Porsha's pussy. Literally.