Brandy talks 'Zoe Ever After' Casting.

Started by Sovereign., July 01, 2015, 05:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

I like the title. The show is gonna be soooo good!
I hope Zoe gives  an LA-hipster tea.

BRockaBaby

July 01, 2015, 05:20:53 PM #1 Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 05:21:20 PM by BRockaBaby
Official name for Brans' show on BET will be Zoe Ever After.

http://thenextbrandyblog.com/-zoe-ever-after-being-casted

The Starz went bananas back in April 2015 when it was announced in New York at the BET Upfronts that Brandy would be starring in her own sitcom. For year's they'd enjoyed her on Moesha and most recently as Chardonnay on BET's The Game, but this new reveal meant the Starz would get to see her headlining the show. JUST the way we like it!

The previously untitled romantic comedy (which has now been titled "Zoe Ever After") features Brandy as Zoe Moon, a recent divorcee and single mom who's getting adjusted to her new life raising her 10-year-old son on her own all while balancing a career as a budding cosmetic mogul and a meddling ex who just won't quite move on.

Yesterday Brandy was at the BET Network offices in Los Angeles, wearing her Executive Producer hat, casting for some of the characters. Check out the video to hear her perspective of the process.

Gilgamesh.

BRockaBaby

Ooops sorry. Guess someone can consolidate since there's another thread.

BRockaBaby

Not too too crazy about the name. I feel like it's a little too....idk...immature. Though it's a comedy, it sounds like something that should be on the Disney Channel.

I liked just "Zoe Moon".

Young

Gilgamesh.

but this new way of talking is irking the shit outta me :stressed:

BAPHOMET.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

BrandyFromTheFuture

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 01, 2015, 05:23:22 PM
Not too too crazy about the name. I feel like it's a little too....idk...immature. Though it's a comedy, it sounds like something that should be on the Disney Channel.

I liked just "Zoe Moon".

:ohwow:

Stewie

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Buy The Stars✨

she looks so refreshed! where is the album though ?

Cowgirl