B7 THANK YOUS

Started by Heated🔥, August 01, 2020, 01:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: No Tomorrow. on August 02, 2020, 02:31:00 AM
:guys: she really does NOT use this site at ALL.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: did yall really expect her to lmao

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BORderline

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on August 02, 2020, 02:20:36 AM
She really doesn't see it for Bsource anymore fddd
I wonder if some messy fag told her she was called a black bitch on here

f
sf
df
sdfsdfsdfsdf

omg
LORD

Moon

Fghhhh she would have read it for herself bby

She checks this board regularly

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Moon on August 02, 2020, 05:02:22 AM

Fghhhh she would have read it for herself bby

She checks this board regularly
Y'all think she's also perched in the boochie thread? :jarvwhereru:

Ma Lo

Brandy didn't really understand the culture here and as sensitive as she is, I don't think she appreciated our criticism of her in the past, she took it as us downright hating. And it got really ugly around here during her "clap back" phase.  Brandy gravitates more towards her fans that love and accept any and everything she does and she ain't getting that over here. 

GYNandTONIC

I wouldn't thank y'all mofos either  :kii:

First thing you saw when you'd come on the board is a 900 page thread on Monica. Then sprinkles of post that do nothing but bash Brandy. What was there to thank.  :uhh:

I enjoy the space (at times) but I can totally understand how Brandy wouldn't want to rep this place.

The one good thing Brandy could get from here is the unfiltered and sometimes exaggerated truth. That's useful in a way.

Bigmacthawoppa

August 02, 2020, 10:37:44 AM #21 Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 10:38:21 AM by Bigmacthawoppa
I mean I get it, there have been some pretty nasty things said on here about her. Hell, I've said things I regret. Some of that comes from frustration over the wait and not being fed. And most of us are still ride or die even if we lash her from time to time. I've got B7 streaming on Tidal, Spot, and Ap Mu nonstop. And I've driven to separate targets to buy multiple copies of the physical, and my vinyl and signed copy arrive today. And that's without me even being 100% sold on this project so far

:feelinmyself:

So I hope she at least knows that despite the mess, the majority of us do support and care about her deeply on here. I prefer being able to "keep it real" than fake stanning everything she does dddd. "Luv that mumu gir, keep it up!:dead:

Kurama