Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on December 24, 2019, 07:32:58 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on December 24, 2019, 07:29:55 PM
they kill the hype...

and I feel like that's why ppl get tired of seeing Charlotte and Becky.

smh
:19k:

vdsvvdsfsd
how did we not get tired of Trish after 5 years. every time she came out it was like seeing her for the first time.

not every girl has that  :raycharles2urmess:

!!!!!!!

and booking was so much better.
:receipts:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on December 24, 2019, 03:00:41 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 24, 2019, 02:05:27 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on December 24, 2019, 01:40:55 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 24, 2019, 01:28:43 PM
Yeah Naomi and the glow era and character are extremely late. She needs to come back fresh and go after the title.

So Lousey ain't coming back as scheduled. They're now saying Shayna Dykezler is supposed to win the RR next month and face Becky at Wrestlemania. :dead:
I'm back!!! Shayna or Ronda is slated to win RR. Becky is scheduled to face Asuka at RR. And rumors of a horsewomen vs horsewomen matchup is still floating around.
GORL!!!!!!!!!! Where you been????????

Yuck, I'd rather have Shayna than Yawnda tbh. What's with all the mystery with Liv Morgan's new character? I'm like girl we don't care about you pointless vignettes. Just come out, wrestle, and go back to the locker room.
I've been busy with life. And watching tons of WWE since I have a subscription to the Network. I'm don't know what the mystery with Liv. I'm like girl just bring your ass out. smh Ember is out for about a year because she had surgery on her Achilles tendon. She was on WWE Backstage last week. Nia Jax and Ruby Riott are not coming back in time for RR.
Well we are happy to have you back sis. It wasn't the same without you. :wub:

But yuck, I guess we're stuck with the salmon roe sistas, Boobs, and Fire Crotch on our tv's yet again. :uhh:

I'm just losing interest at this point with Liv (well it's not like she was interesting anyway lol). Just bring your ass to the damn ring. She'll be another Emma. Late ass girl.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on December 24, 2019, 07:28:33 PM
if this Becky vs Asuka feud don't end in Asuka winning the title... they can keep it :uhh:

fdl;sk'dfk;'fd

they have buried Asuka enough.
:overit:

sis used to be "undefeated" and "winning streak". fjksl;f
now all they do is have sis job.
it's a MESS.

I wouldn't even mind if she won it from Becky then Becky wins it back...
WWE used to be so creative with feuds and matches.
now it seems like the main focus is "longest reigns", "undefeated", "dominating the division"

fkd;sfjlk;sdf

like back in the day Trish was THE SHIT!
but Queen didn't need to win every single match to prove that. she lost some and won some.

the Trish & Jazz feud >>>
ugh.

I wish they go back to that formula,
or similar.
:rudone:
!!!!!!!!

As hard as they can try, they'll never have a Golden Era of women's wrestling ever again. Trish, LATEa, Victoria, Modest Molly, Jazz, Jacqueline, Ivory, Piggy James, Stacy, Whorrie, Gail Kim, Melina, Jillian (prior time that pop star gimmick) and Michelle. Carried that division.

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 24, 2019, 08:54:04 PM
if this Becky vs Asuka feud don't end in Asuka winning the title... they can keep it :uhh:

fdl;sk'dfk;'fd

it's a MESS.

now it seems like the main focus is "longest reigns", "undefeated", "dominating the division"

fkd;sfjlk;sdf

but Queen didn't need to win every single match to prove that. she lost some and won some.

ugh.

or similar.
!!!!!!!!

As hard as they can try, they'll never have a Golden Era of women's wrestling ever again. Trish, LATEa, Victoria, Modest Molly, Jazz, Jacqueline, Ivory, Piggy James, Stacy, Whorrie, Gail Kim, Melina, Jillian (prior time that pop star gimmick) and Michelle. Carried that division.

!!!!!!!!!

And each girl got to shine and wasn't shoved down our throats.

:ohwow:

Trish is a true queen because she put over a lot of the girls when I'm sure WWE was trying to book Queen to win a lot of the matches that she didn't.

we love a modest queen!
:howfestive:

Kaeli.

they kill the hype...

smh

vdsvvdsfsd
how did we not get tired of Trish after 5 years. every time she came out it was like seeing her for the first time.

ggggbs

Cus they always had my sis in a cute feud

Jazz vs Trish
Victoria vs Trish
Lita vs Trish
Mickie vs Trish
Stephanie vs Trish
Molly vs Trish

Were all top tier feuds.

Even her filler mess with Stacy, Melina and Terri were entertaining.

She didn't need to be champion to be entertaining. Queen

M-Rocka

Quote from: She Is Coming. on December 25, 2019, 01:52:20 PM
they kill the hype...

smh

vdsvvdsfsd

ggggbs

Cus they always had my sis in a cute feud

Jazz vs Trish
Victoria vs Trish
Lita vs Trish
Mickie vs Trish
Stephanie vs Trish
Molly vs Trish

Were all top tier feuds.

Even her filler mess with Stacy, Melina and Terri were entertaining.

She didn't need to be champion to be entertaining. Queen
I see no lies told here :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on December 25, 2019, 01:43:09 PM

fdl;sk'dfk;'fd

it's a MESS.

fkd;sfjlk;sdf

ugh.

or similar.
!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

Trish is a true queen because she put over a lot of the girls when I'm sure WWE was trying to book Queen to win a lot of the matches that she didn't.

we love a modest queen!
Still baffles me that her retirement match was with Boobs of all people just so Trish can "put her over with the crowd". It made no sense to me. That match should've gone to someone like Sasha tbh. As much as I like Boobs, I'm tired of them forcing her down our throats.

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 25, 2019, 07:43:24 PM

fdl;sk'dfk;'fd

it's a MESS.

fkd;sfjlk;sdf

ugh.

or similar.
!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

we love a modest queen!
Still baffles me that her retirement match was with Boobs of all people just so Trish can "put her over with the crowd". It made no sense to me. That match should've gone to someone like Sasha tbh. As much as I like Boobs, I'm tired of them forcing her down our throats.

!!!!!!!

That match was so good though.  :plzstop:

Trish sold the fuck outta Char's moveset. the current girls could NEVERRRRRRR  :letsmessfag:

https://twitter.com/pandabear00x/status/1161102074941231104

charlie.

ugh.

yea,
Sasha vs Trish would've been so epic and more believable.

it would've been like a modern day Trish vs Jazz. fklsjf;f
:stressed:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on December 25, 2019, 07:59:16 PM

fdl;sk'dfk;'fd

it's a MESS.

fkd;sfjlk;sdf

ugh.

or similar.
!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

we love a modest queen!

!!!!!!!

Trish sold the fuck outta Char's moveset. the current girls could NEVERRRRRRR  :letsmessfag:

!!!!!!!!

Trish is one of the best sellers. Mickie too, she's dramatic as hell but she's good too.

It would've been an epic end of her story to have Sasha defeat her. Especially now that she's heel, it would've been the perfect ending. Boobs is a face yet again and I can't take her seriously. Just like Baysic is a horrible heel. She ain't cute either lol.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on December 25, 2019, 08:00:05 PM
ugh.

yea,

I would love to see another Jazz like female. The only one close to her is Bianca Belair. I have a created character on my wrestling games that pays homage to Jazz, Mike Tyson, & Laila Ali except I made her from Brooklyn just like Tyson. The AI is always having her defeat everybody in Universe Mode. :dead:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 26, 2019, 08:43:43 AM
ugh.

yea,

I would love to see another Jazz like female. The only one close to her is Bianca Belair. I have a created character on my wrestling games that pays homage to Jazz, Mike Tyson, & Laila Ali except I made her from Brooklyn just like Tyson. The AI is always having her defeat everybody in Universe Mode. :dead:

fdk;sldfjkl;sjd
lds;''lfd

'f

ME TOO!

:plzstop:

I used Lara Croft face as face logo.   :dead: ffdfdfdf

and same.
I made a team with her and everything.

she's the "tough" one of the team.  :supluv:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 26, 2019, 08:40:05 AM
Quote from: marijuana. on December 25, 2019, 07:59:16 PM

fdl;sk'dfk;'fd

it's a MESS.

fkd;sfjlk;sdf

ugh.

or similar.
!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

we love a modest queen!

!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!

Trish is one of the best sellers. Mickie too, she's dramatic as hell but she's good too.

It would've been an epic end of her story to have Sasha defeat her. Especially now that she's heel, it would've been the perfect ending. Boobs is a face yet again and I can't take her seriously. Just like Baysic is a horrible heel. She ain't cute either lol.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

but !!!!!!!!!!!

my fave girls that sell their asses off are

Trish, Mickie, Ember and Alicia.

AJ had some cute sells too.  :dead: that spear she took from Kaitlyn in that one promo  :mmyulost:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on December 26, 2019, 07:45:29 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 26, 2019, 08:43:43 AM
ugh.

yea,

fdk;sldfjkl;sjd
lds;''lfd

'f

ME TOO!

:plzstop:

I used Lara Croft face as face logo.   :dead: ffdfdfdf

and same.
I made a team with her and everything.

she's the "tough" one of the team.  :supluv:
ffffffffffff

I had my girl since like 2003. I decided in WWE 2k19 to bring in some protégés. I made twin nieces. They were too much alike until I split the twins up and put on on SD and the other on Raw. I have a girl based off of Trish. I have another based off the singer Pink. Another based off of LATEa. :dead: :dead: :dead: