Rihanna on the SuperBowl: “I just didn’t wanna be a sellout”

Started by b7, October 09, 2019, 02:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: Ulysses on October 09, 2019, 10:22:08 PM
Some of you are completely oblivious to reality. Shakira is WAY bigger of an artist than a Ciara. I mean, more than DOUBLE her album sales. Actually, nearly triple. I don't think Shakira has ever even had an album in the states debut at #87 and stay on the chart for only one week. Not even her damn Spanish albums loooool
Hun what? :disgusted:

You make no sense, because Shakira doesn't have a number album on the Billboard 200 unlike Ciara, nor does she have more top 3 debuts on the Billboard 200 chart than Ciara, let alone multiple albums that missed the entire damn chart and one debuting at 131. Let's just not, thank those spicy people.

BAPHOMET.

October 09, 2019, 11:54:45 PM #166 Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 11:54:57 PM by Foreigner's God.
Hips Dont Lie is literally bigger than any Ci song and thats no shade. :disgusted:

Navyman

yummy

vcvvvvvc

is obama still the president in this alternative timeline you and the rest of the ci's live in?

Vonc2002

Quote from: animmai. on October 10, 2019, 12:11:30 AM
vcvvvvvc

is obama still the president in this alternative timeline you and the rest of the ci's live in?
ddddsddssddffff
I just know it's so fckn pretty in that make believe ass land
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Quote from: Foreigner's God. on October 09, 2019, 11:54:45 PM
Hips Dont Lie is literally bigger than any Ci song and thats no shade. :disgusted:
point 1 for the Spaniards

Because if not for them and their caravan of kids, that shit woulda been a myspace exclusive :thatssowendy:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 10, 2019, 12:14:11 AM
Quote from: animmai. on October 10, 2019, 12:11:30 AM
vcvvvvvc

ddddsddssddffff
I just know it's so fckn pretty in that make believe ass land
Rihanna isn't performing at the superbowl guys

She's giving up on music and leaving you dumb bitches that decided to stan in the dust

Deal with it :thatssowendy:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Tonkaman on October 09, 2019, 11:49:03 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on October 09, 2019, 10:22:08 PM
Some of you are completely oblivious to reality. Shakira is WAY bigger of an artist than a Ciara. I mean, more than DOUBLE her album sales. Actually, nearly triple. I don't think Shakira has ever even had an album in the states debut at #87 and stay on the chart for only one week. Not even her damn Spanish albums loooool
Hun what? :disgusted:

You make no sense, because Shakira doesn't have a number album on the Billboard 200 unlike Ciara, nor does she have more top 3 debuts on the Billboard 200 chart than Ciara, let alone multiple albums that missed the entire damn chart and one debuting at 131. Let's just not, thank those spicy people.
r u really using a (platinum) spanish album for leverage in the argument

since her commercial breakthrough in 2001, she hasn't debuted lower than #15 :ummwhat:

^

b7

fedswatchin