Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KippDaddy

January 25, 2019, 12:23:08 PM #630 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 12:23:25 PM by KippDaddy
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:22:08 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 12:06:41 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:05:28 PM
Silent I see you active...what?s good?

I guess that?s why you said that set list wasn?t real because there ain?t a damn set.
Werq?  Sis that u?
Yes for the last time ever lol

Don?t do me lol

I thought u left the board hi seester lol

SouravMay

Quote from: BranBran on January 25, 2019, 12:20:06 PM
I guess she must be really ill, but I can?t believe I?ve waited 7 months (bought the tickets in July) and flought from Spain for her to cancel 8h before the show. So so disappointed.
Joder qu? pena, had it been my German ass i woulda canceled her once and for all, this is utterly and completely a no-no...

Bran?s iG should be PLASTERED with excuses and statements ch...
B7

KippDaddy

Yet again ya fans are expressing more concern and sympathy than big sis

Brandy is a kiiii out man

Smh.

NewNu

ch..

Wasted money on this damn FLIGHT  :hmph:
My damn outfit for the 'CERT

My God. Ommmmm.

:fuming: :fuming: :fuming:

FlowerBomb

& her comments are still turned off, she better pray when she turns them on :mmyulost: :mmyulost:

b7

The only thing saving her here is the fact that the shows were sold out and people can only speculate what it could be. that?s the only thing keeping her from getting clowned on social media

The difference is now her core fans are truly pissed and the ones that are gonna light that ass up

Sovereign.

This is highly unfortunate. Highly. And I am disappointed.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: NewNu on January 25, 2019, 12:25:13 PM
ch..

Wasted money on this damn FLIGHT  :hmph:
My damn outfit for the 'CERT

My God. Ommmmm.

:fuming: :fuming: :fuming:
:-(

Bish

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 12:08:24 PM
Man if she dropped a single right now I would be too over it to fucking care to be honest

This is the biggest let down I have ever experienced with her
Whatever she drops from here on out gets an SPS from me...she lost her pure sales privileges.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 12:25:39 PM
The only thing saving her here is the fact that the shows were sold out and people can only speculate what it could be. that?s the only thing keeping her from getting clowned on social media

The difference is now her core fans are truly pissed and the ones that are gonna light that ass up
!!! They can't spin it into a low ticket sales drag because everything was sold out and perfect till the last second.

Sovereign.

I?ve sacrificed so much as we all have to witness such a beautiful moment in her career and for this to happen....I?m having trouble with this.

RatherBe

I wish I had an hour in a interrogation room with brandy.. to really pick her brain of wtf she be thinking.. doing dumb shit like this

NewNu

Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:26:04 PM
Man if she dropped a single right now I would be too over it to fucking care to be honest

Whatever she drops from here on out gets an SPS from me...she lost her pure sales privileges.

A;DA'D'S''S'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FlowerBomb

Quote from: NewNu on January 25, 2019, 12:26:55 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:26:04 PM

A;DA'D'S''S'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
unowat :dead: :dead: :dead:

BrandyFromTheFuture

All the people who travelled to see her should gather and still have a good time. Then force her to reschedule and do 7 free shows in a row.