Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 09:19:49 AM
Looks like some blaming once again. Typical Brandy. Lemme go cuz imma just fume tf out all over again

not including everyone?s twitter handles so they can take the heat from the starz

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 26, 2019, 09:31:36 AM
Now she got ppl dragging the enigineer in his comments.  Brandy please sis you are literally ripping your legacy to shreds

he?s a multiple Grammy winner. Sabotage your future then ghan!

Bish

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 07:22:33 AM
Quote from: BranBran on January 26, 2019, 07:07:40 AM
I think she didn?t handle this the right way and the ?althougt...? wasn?t the best way to start her explanations either.

Tbh it still piss me off that I don?t think I?ll be able to come all the way from Spain again, but I hope the best for her and that she recovers soon.
I kinda clocked that too.

It almost comes off as "I really don't have to do this cuz the center already covered it, but here's a courtesy mess for you guys"

Kinda unnecessary, considering the circumstances. Just say what you gotta say goddess
It was soooo disrespectful and arrogant! The message should have come from her first out of respect and consideration for those who may not have been aware.

Camo

She could've left it at the illnesses... what's her deal now? Should've known it was something more going on a week ago when she changed her bio to "you can't Con an ICON" sis act like one!!!! You should've spoke on this stuff earlier. How many years in this game and you can't speak up or handle business until it goes left for you???? The nerve to now point fingers after disappointing your core fans for years. That just piss me off. She's clearly self destructive. Sis release your last mess and retire already because it's like you just don't wanna win. Been dragging others names and livelihoods through the mud for years now. Blame your damn self. Fake ass humility.

lovechild

And you know the engineer or his wife who she also tagged is gonna come out with their story . Ugh girl how you go from I just need to recover to fuck everyone involved they didn?t take my direction

brocka4life

First all, why would you bring pre-recorded background vocals to an orchestra? Just hire a damn choir, girl.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 26, 2019, 09:31:36 AM
Now she got ppl dragging the enigineer in his comments.  Brandy please sis you are literally ripping your legacy to shreds

oh that was her plan. I bet her comments still turned off tho

Bish

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 09:14:49 AM

Looks like she edited it and there might be some mess
4everbrandy
Dear everyone that I love and care for and everyone that loves and cares for me,
I know a political announcement was made for the cancellation of the Brandy Kennedy Center shows, but I wanted to give a detailed explanation after seeing an otolaryngologist. Most of all time when I'm not feeling my fullest potential, I'll ignore everything related to the opposition and clear Universal signs to avoid claiming illusions of illness. Dr. Thomas Winkler, in DC, did an extensive examination on my ears, nose and throat. His findings were sinusitis, acute laryngitis, hemorrhagic right true vocal and bilateral severe vocal cord edema. (That?s a lot and I don?t truly know what that all means.. doesn?t sound promising) Additionally, I?ve been experiencing hemorrhaging on my left eardrum and was firmly advised by Dr. Winkler to stay on strict vocal rest for a week and to cancel any professional performances. Deeply hurt by that because these kind of performance opportunities don?t come around #ADimeADozen
I am thankful to the Kennedy Center family for true understanding. I apologize from the bottom of my heart to my extended family, my fans and the members of the Kennedy Center for this unfortunate experience. Simply, I have been misunderstood by my Entire Main Team the moment I spilled my dreams out about the 25th and the 26th...purposefully misunderstood , bullied , belittled , pushed by engineer @devineevans and his team/wife @iamdaynah and other wanna be musicians he had on board just to oppose the visions I had for these life changing shows. I am a blind instrument drowning in my own sound, constantly dragged back and forth while fighting for my premonitions in this moment! I can?t read music, let alone protools...can only explain sound by duplicating what I hear.. I?ve been surviving for this performance since last year, recording all new background vocals to fill the house with my surround sound, new creative direction by @FrankGatson and new choreography by @ChrisGranted ,screaming to be heard to a KEY pusher that tells you that everything you are doing and trying to do is
I M P O S S I B L E!
4everbrandy
Continued
#Imagine -A born Orchestra (brandy) that can?t connect to the Kennedy Orchestra because of everyone?s refusal to listen to the one musician (brandy) that can join and bring out the best of both worlds. A triple threat! I apologize from the bottom of my heart to all of my fans for my own ignorance and not being aware enough to replace any outstanding obstacles in time to share with you the gift of music. I will NEVER BE THE SAME because of this moment. That?s a good thing. I Am Stronger Now. Louder Now. Even more Humbled. I know what it takes to be the Greatest Version of Self and I know how to Demolish Anything and Anyone who arrogantly attempts to stop The Glory of God and the will for my Life. #NoWeaponsFormed
5 MINUTES AGO

WTF does any of this mean??? She's spilling her own tea. There was mess behind the scenes, she was not ill! Girl, bye!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: NIOBE. on January 26, 2019, 07:55:30 AM
Guys! It sounds like we should all write in to the Kennedy Center to make her a part of the 2019-2020 season. I?d hate for her and everybody else?s hard work to be in vain. I say send in letters or write to them on their website. A possible idea.

NO! She should be the one trying to reschedule not us

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:34:54 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 26, 2019, 09:32:16 AM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:28:03 AM
It really does feel like I'm reading the same thing over again.

Stronger, humility, at peace, divine timing, etc.

I can't even dig in right now because I'm honestly concerned about her
This almost seems like some sort of self-sabotage that she has going on or something.
i hope she gets the help she needs. She seems to be having a major breakdown/ crisis.
!!

I mean I don't want to sit here and try to diagnosis anyone , as I am not a professional in that field

But something is just off. It can't literally be everyone else, all the time.
I do believe she?s the sweet girl we know, she just has her insecurities and demons. I wish her peace

Gilgamesh.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 09:35:03 AM
First all, why would you bring pre-recorded background vocals to an orchestra? Just hire a damn choir, girl.
they probably fell out over that partially

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:28:03 AM
It really does feel like I'm reading the same thing over again.

Stronger, humility, at peace, divine timing, etc.

I can't even dig in right now because I'm honestly concerned about her
This almost seems like some sort of self-sabotage that she has going on or something.

1 i belive the ilness is there

2 i think shes replaying the whole experience in her head leading up to this and in hindsight seing the faults in herself and the team and shes naming names

3 we never stop growing and learning and true belief in the universe and divine timing is very powerful if u are not meant to do something ur will cannot overide destiny
And shes realizing that her determination to stick to these dates and the struggle it was to get the vision right and the stress of it getting to her were all signs that she ignored because she wanted this event to be what she saw it as

Even had she realized this and cancelled early the impact would have still been bad

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

fedswatchin

Quote from: Rxxf on January 26, 2019, 04:47:39 AM
Quote from: Promise. on January 26, 2019, 03:22:01 AM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 11:33:47 PM
Quote from: Promise. on January 25, 2019, 11:32:38 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 11:28:15 PM
Quote from: Promise. on January 25, 2019, 11:27:19 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 11:24:01 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 11:22:19 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 25, 2019, 11:21:16 PM
He?s not the only one who expresses his disappointment though
Because if he  irritated by may then he must HATE me :dead:

No, I don't.
:dead:

I legit feel like May does not STAN for Brandy at all.
And he takes every opportunity to attack her.
Subtle and underhanded.
!!!!

Him and May were in here having a field day

I bet.

But Vonc is genuinely a stan.
have you seen his sig?

Yes. Ignoring it cause I like him
oh ok

Not true, bby.
Vonc is genuine...
Unlike some others - who NEVER take their foot off the girl. And find every moment to subtly and underhandedly take jabs at her, hardly ever defending her... And have been doing it for quite a while - people will notice it, eventually. I don't give a fuck who is defending that underhanded behavior right now. It means SHIT. I stand by what I say. So it's whatever. 

You don't even shade Brandy. And you're a Ciara stan.

It's all about intent for me. And someone's intent is OFF, regarding Brandy. For a WHILE now. And I ain't wit it.

Don't claim to be a stan, when you're really not.
Go attend to your real fave.
Well, Jans ain't doin a diddly squat damn thing, so what do you expect Mays to be doing sis? I agree btw

He didn't purchase tickets to this but was the main one cacklin.

lovechild

I mean I think it would have been sick to have the pre recorded backgrounds because that?s One of Brandy?s signatures . I can also understand why they are like sis no we can?t do that . This was gonna be Brandy?s most EPIC show !! It?s bad enough she?s usually on stage alone or with 1 corny ass dancer , doing all the choreography alone , barely dressed for the occasion . No lights , no effects , no background singers , lazy dancing , half of it lipped , no new music for almost 7 years ..... this would have been so great for her !!!