Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka4life

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:45:26 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 09:42:51 AM
Quote from: jaguar. on January 26, 2019, 09:40:32 AM
See...

Now I think the illness is a lie

You think she paid the doctor to lie for her?

Did anyone even google the name of the doctor to make sure he even exists?
I mean you can walk into a doctor's office, complain of a couple symptoms and they'd diagnose you.

Like if you claim to have pain in a certain part of your body, although they cannot go inside of you to feel the pain and verify that it's there, they can still label what it most likely is.

Goddess probably walked in with a couple coughs and an "ouch" here and there to get her paperwork together. No shade

An ENT doctor is not an ER doctor. They actually specialize in what they do and have methods of checking things before diagnosing. And a DC doctor would be less likely to lie than a LA celeb doctor.

lovechild

The fact that she?s still hiring tired ass frank gatson after that awful soul train ladder performance . Like wtf ! Everything needs to be ravamped . He?s had his time sis let it go and hire some fresh talent

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 09:35:03 AM
First all, why would you bring pre-recorded background vocals to an orchestra? Just hire a damn choir, girl.

If that's what she wanted to do they should have let her and if the people weren't on board she should have fired them and found other. I just don't understand.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Aalumeci.

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 09:52:55 AM
Quote from: jaguar. on January 26, 2019, 09:50:25 AM
Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 09:46:55 AM
See...

Dr. Winkler

That?s probably a fucking lie too :uhh:

Not sis asking Alexa for the name of a random Doctor in DC.

Ffffffffffff

I just googled and he?s a fucking Psychiatrist.
Nice try Brandy
:uhh:

Stop lol. He?s what Mo said he is

yummy

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 09:14:49 AM

Looks like she edited it and there might be some mess
4everbrandy
Dear everyone that I love and care for and everyone that loves and cares for me,
I know a political announcement was made for the cancellation of the Brandy Kennedy Center shows, but I wanted to give a detailed explanation after seeing an otolaryngologist. Most of all time when I'm not feeling my fullest potential, I'll ignore everything related to the opposition and clear Universal signs to avoid claiming illusions of illness. Dr. Thomas Winkler, in DC, did an extensive examination on my ears, nose and throat. His findings were sinusitis, acute laryngitis, hemorrhagic right true vocal and bilateral severe vocal cord edema. (That?s a lot and I don?t truly know what that all means.. doesn?t sound promising) Additionally, I?ve been experiencing hemorrhaging on my left eardrum and was firmly advised by Dr. Winkler to stay on strict vocal rest for a week and to cancel any professional performances. Deeply hurt by that because these kind of performance opportunities don?t come around #ADimeADozen
I am thankful to the Kennedy Center family for true understanding. I apologize from the bottom of my heart to my extended family, my fans and the members of the Kennedy Center for this unfortunate experience. Simply, I have been misunderstood by my Entire Main Team the moment I spilled my dreams out about the 25th and the 26th...purposefully misunderstood , bullied , belittled , pushed by engineer @devineevans and his team/wife @iamdaynah and other wanna be musicians he had on board just to oppose the visions I had for these life changing shows. I am a blind instrument drowning in my own sound, constantly dragged back and forth while fighting for my premonitions in this moment! I can?t read music, let alone protools...can only explain sound by duplicating what I hear.. I?ve been surviving for this performance since last year, recording all new background vocals to fill the house with my surround sound, new creative direction by @FrankGatson and new choreography by @ChrisGranted ,screaming to be heard to a KEY pusher that tells you that everything you are doing and trying to do is
I M P O S S I B L E!
4everbrandy
Continued
#Imagine -A born Orchestra (brandy) that can?t connect to the Kennedy Orchestra because of everyone?s refusal to listen to the one musician (brandy) that can join and bring out the best of both worlds. A triple threat! I apologize from the bottom of my heart to all of my fans for my own ignorance and not being aware enough to replace any outstanding obstacles in time to share with you the gift of music. I will NEVER BE THE SAME because of this moment. That?s a good thing. I Am Stronger Now. Louder Now. Even more Humbled. I know what it takes to be the Greatest Version of Self and I know how to Demolish Anything and Anyone who arrogantly attempts to stop The Glory of God and the will for my Life. #NoWeaponsFormed
5 MINUTES AGO

omf

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 09:52:26 AM
Drop a song Brandy !! Even a deep cut that is a bonus track or something but she needs to drop a song. And delete these fucking apologies that end in you slandering others  . Whats amazing is that last post is so fucking brandy . One half is so angelic and divine and the other half is going in on people and pointing the blame and hiding her hands . Ughhhh
she aint releasin SHIT!

Angel In Disguise

I believe she got sick. That Frank Gatson post about ?there are no coincidences? or whatever was for her. She probably didn?t want to do the show because it wasn?t her ?vision? and then she got sick and didn?t have to.

What she didn?t count on was losing fans. I really don?t think she gets it.

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 26, 2019, 09:54:46 AM
See...

Dr. Winkler

Ffffffffffff

Nice try Brandy

Stop lol. He?s what Mo said he is
hvghhvgghhbnhgbg not Mo

brocka4life

See...

Dr. Winkler

Ffffffffffff

Nice try Brandy

Either your google is broken or you?re lying.

http://chevychaseent.com/doctors-and-audiologists/winkler/

Aalumeci.

Quote from: LUCIF?R. on January 26, 2019, 09:54:43 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 09:35:03 AM
First all, why would you bring pre-recorded background vocals to an orchestra? Just hire a damn choir, girl.

If that's what she wanted to do they should have let her and if the people weren't on board she should have fired them and found other. I just don't understand.

Brandy can?t just fire members of the NSO

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:54:20 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 26, 2019, 09:48:21 AM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:41:59 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 26, 2019, 09:40:26 AM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:28:03 AM
It really does feel like I'm reading the same thing over again.

Stronger, humility, at peace, divine timing, etc.

I can't even dig in right now because I'm honestly concerned about her
This almost seems like some sort of self-sabotage that she has going on or something.

1 i belive the ilness is there

2 i think shes replaying the whole experience in her head leading up to this and in hindsight seing the faults in herself and the team and shes naming names

3 we never stop growing and learning and true belief in the universe and divine timing is very powerful if u are not meant to do something ur will cannot overide destiny
And shes realizing that her determination to stick to these dates and the struggle it was to get the vision right and the stress of it getting to her were all signs that she ignored because she wanted this event to be what she saw it as

Even had she realized this and cancelled early the impact would have still been bad

Yeah I get all of that.

But you cannot label people "so-called musicians" in one sentence and then speak of your humility in the next.

It's the inconsistency that has me puzzled.

Well i belive you can.

Real musicians are able to take her direction musically and make it work and translate it into the form it needs to be in
Hell even me as a fake producer when i want a certain sound i record how i want the drums to sound and the bass and the melody all with my voice and try to replicate that and ive been successfull

The humility comes from the lesson she learned and  hows shes experiencing this

Ppul just want text book janet jackson appologies lol
What I think people want is to see Brandy not tied up in drama every time they turn around.

It's always someone else's fault.

Accountability will get you much further than pointing fingers.
There's literally nothing to gain from her turning this into an episode of a ghetto soap opera.

Especially after she released a statement to her fans claiming the sickness was the reason for cancelation.

She needs to become a bit better about putting her own needs and feelings aside for a few and using her brain a bit more instead of her emotions every single time.

Let your fans believe your sickness caused all of this. It clearly was making people feel better. Now she's rocking the boat all over again for nothing. It's completely unnecessary and unproductive.

Yes i agree her gripes about what led up to it are irrelevant
U saw what was happening and u didnt say anything

Its human all over again

She say in the boith and recorded all that mess then said fuck that album as if she wasnt apart of it

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BrandyFromTheFuture

See...

Dr. Winkler

Ffffffffffff

Nice try Brandy
no I also found him on the website of a ear throat nose practice.

HUGO

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 09:57:38 AM
See...

Dr. Winkler

Ffffffffffff

Nice try Brandy

Either your google is broken or you?re lying.

http://chevychaseent.com/doctors-and-audiologists/winkler/
f
I had typed in Dr. Winkler. And Lewis Winkler who happens to be a psychiatrist did come up. I didn?t know she put his full name ?Thomas Winkler?

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 26, 2019, 09:56:04 AM
Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 09:52:26 AM
Drop a song Brandy !! Even a deep cut that is a bonus track or something but she needs to drop a song. And delete these fucking apologies that end in you slandering others  . Whats amazing is that last post is so fucking brandy . One half is so angelic and divine and the other half is going in on people and pointing the blame and hiding her hands . Ughhhh
she aint releasin SHIT!

She should just LEAK everything and call music a day until she?s 45 and more mature, and on some Angie Stone mess without care for anything but having her music out on adult stations. Because we are NOT NOT NOT getting an album. So she should just leak the shit. I personally don?t need an era. Don?t need Jimmy Kimmel and VMA and videos. Just some music, thanks.