"Lick me where I fart" teacher suspended dfkjdfjf white people

Started by BAPHOMET., September 19, 2016, 06:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

QuoteA Canadian high school teacher has been suspended after saying a number of filthy things to her students, including allegedly asking one to "lick me where I fart".

Jennifer Elizabeth Green-Johnson was suspended for a month without pay as the Ontario College of Teachers, which licenses educators in the Canadian province, investigates the matter, according to reports.

She's accused of two separate charges of swearing and vulgarity in the classroom, with claims she also called a student a "bloody paedophile", saying another looked like "a frumpy old lady today" and slapping a male student on the head while telling him to "grow some balls".

It is also alleged she said "f**k you" to a student and told her class "it's debate, not masturbate".

Ms Green-Johnson has already been disciplined by the Ontario College of Teachers, previously being found guilty of calling students stupid, idiot, gay and "a bitch".
http://www.newshub.co.nz/world/teacher-in-trouble-for-telling-pupil-lick-me-where-i-fart-2016091920?ref=newshubFB

:kii: :kii: :kii: white people are disgusting.

FRANCE

Cowboy Nine

QuoteShe's accused of two separate charges of swearing and vulgarity in the classroom, with claims she also called a student a "bloody paedophile", saying another looked like "a frumpy old lady today" and slapping a male student on the head while telling him to "grow some balls".

It is also alleged she said "f**k you" to a student and told her class "it's debate, not masturbate".
NDSJNSDJSDNJSAJSADndjkasbkjdsdsa

Not her telling the kids "fuck you"

:kii: :plzstop: