Brandy Announces New Single

Started by Superdib, June 25, 2019, 10:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 26, 2019, 01:25:18 PM
A whole 24 hours later and she can't update her I IG story!? But had that Keed fags album in her fucking bio. I cannot and will not with her. :plzstop:

Just looking forward to seeing Fanny and Jaz lash her to smithereens at this point.
jnnljnlklnllnlnkkln
shut up.

lovechild

She will probably post a count down or something soon . End of week we should hear it from her . I think she's super careful about what she says and wants everything to be aligned .

Monika

Quote from: 1RIG on June 25, 2019, 10:43:27 PM
Quote from: 123 on June 25, 2019, 10:18:21 PM
I checked him out and he isn't bad...just can't do the sleepytime stuff anymore.
you'll be pleased with her other stuff

:blessed:

Get ready to wake tf UP LMAO
so, you heard her stuff???  :-o
Yahudah

Camo

She's liked multiple post regarding the release. It's gonna happen.

Jon

A whole 24 hours later and she can't update her I IG story!? But had that Keed fags album in her fucking bio. I cannot and will not with her. :plzstop:

Just looking forward to seeing Fanny and Jaz lash her to smithereens at this point.
omg

Blackpantha

:tistheseas:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Blackpantha

Quote from: lovechild on June 26, 2019, 01:28:08 PM
She will probably post a count down or something soon . End of week we should hear it from her . I think she's super careful about what she says and wants everything to be aligned .

Countdown too 2021
Let's get it.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Ma Lo

Why would she make a post about it if it's not released yet?