Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KippDaddy

Gilgamesh.

She had to know her voice was in bad shape though. Why wait until the day before to cancel?

FlowerBomb

Someone put a hex on this girl, why has nothing gone right these past 10 years? :uhh:

Young

WHO doesn't want us to MEET?!

WHO?!

This is too much to deal with

FlowerBomb

January 25, 2019, 11:24:37 AM #457 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 11:32:39 AM by Hey, I'm Slick Woods
QuoteWith regret, @4everBrandy has been forced to cancel her upcoming appearances with the National Symphony Orchestra on January 25 and 26 due to illness. (1/3)
https://twitter.com/NSOtweets/status/1088829761881821184

HUGO

I don?t want a refund for the show...
I just wanna see Queen. This was gonna be historical

KippDaddy

Sis did 17,734 shows with Chicago twice a day ...

U know what Nevermind lol

Someone don?t want us brandy fans to win

Gilgamesh.

Also, shutting off comments mess the situation messier. Girl, address your fans. Let us know wasup.

Vonc2002

IM SCREAMING! Y'all gon get enough of supporting this girl :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Camo

How hard could she have pushed her voice with most songs she's been singing her whole career?

FlowerBomb

I feel sorry for the guys that waited MONTHS to see her
Why did she cancel last minute? She should've known way before if her voice wasn't going to be up for it
This isn't a good look, with all the mess, negative social media attention, cancelations, broken promises ect this isn't a good look for her brand.

TriBeCa

After all this planning. Wow!! She definitely can?t release any music right now either. She just pissed off a lot of people who would?ve bought her music.