Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotep.

January 25, 2019, 01:09:16 PM #765 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 01:09:27 PM by Gimmieabeat
Hell I was supposed to go tomorrow. This Unbreakable Tour homage. Not all my faves letting me down. TLC cancelled their shows too. And Jans..... yea..

Do you think they?ll plan to try again or is it just a wrap for this show?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on January 25, 2019, 12:18:48 PM
What really ticks me off is if I didn?t come here, I would have no clue it was cancelled. She turned off comments and deleted posts, but didn?t say anything.
OMFG
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

silentbx

Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:05:28 PM
Silent I see you active...what?s good?

I guess that?s why you said that set list wasn?t real because there ain?t a damn set.

Don't do that. I understand there's anger... rightfully so. Everyone is disappointed at this point. Lots of people traveled... hell I came from Puerto Rico. I GET IT. Trust.

But do you think she's sitting up in her room rejoicing that she HAD to cancel what is probably the two biggest shows of her career thus far? She's not.

And not for nothing, the ones talking about being done with her and not trusting her to buy another concert ticket ever again... when has she EVER canceled a show like this? This isn't Lauryn Hill. Brandy isn't known for canceling shows...

Again, I understand the anger. Money was spent, rooms were booked, flights, tickets... I get it. I am extremely saddened for the fans, for Brandy, for all involved. If you truly know her, you know she feels the same.

On another note, who from this board is now in DC? Can someone get a list together? Tariq can you assist? I am thinking of filming something with the fans that are here... (Brandy has no idea about this, nor does it involve her, just to clarify).

Listen, I know it's a frustrating time to be a Brandy fan. I read EVERY thing you guys post, comment, tweet, etc. I understand... and all I can say is... at some point anything in life gets better. Just keep her in positive spirits... she NEEDS that.

Sovereign.

Not the most ideal way to start out the new year which seems so promising for her but again, grace. It?s not the end of the world but it would be wise of her to release a statement, video via social media, something! Silence is a disservice to us all. 

GLOCK

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 12:56:40 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on January 25, 2019, 12:43:06 PM
Let me tell y?all a FUCKIN THING.
I had front row, center seats.
Purchased parking, hotel, etc.
I am OVER HER. She can keep whatever she?s working on. I won?t be purchasing and the Stan card is torn to fuckin shreds and I mean that.

I?m done.

Bye
get back FAGGOT

wizzy

Quote from: Noni on January 25, 2019, 12:56:39 PM
I'm so FUCKING SICK OF HER!

We all go above and beyond to support her and cheer her on. Buying several copies of her albums and praying for miracles so that she can have a hit.

I'm so FUCKING SICK of her not logging in here or communicating with her fans when she has time to post weird and ugly ass posts on instagram. Like why you look homeless girl?

Why is everything so cryptic. Why can't she just release som damn music?!?! LIKE WHAT IN DA ACTUAL FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Ugh I've HAD IT! HAD IT! YOU HEAR ME BITCHES?!?!? HAD IT!
ommmmmmm

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:09:40 PM

I guess that?s why you said that set list wasn?t real because there ain?t a damn set.

Don't do that. I understand there's anger... rightfully so. Everyone is disappointed at this point. Lots of people traveled... hell I came from Puerto Rico. I GET IT. Trust.

But do you think she's sitting up in her room rejoicing that she HAD to cancel what is probably the two biggest shows of her career thus far? She's not.

And not for nothing, the ones talking about being done with her and not trusting her to buy another concert ticket ever again... when has she EVER canceled a show like this? This isn't Lauryn Hill. Brandy isn't known for canceling shows...

Again, I understand the anger. Money was spent, rooms were booked, flights, tickets... I get it. I am extremely saddened for the fans, for Brandy, for all involved. If you truly know her, you know she feels the same.

On another note, who from this board is now in DC? Can someone get a list together? Tariq can you assist? I am thinking of filming something with the fans that are here... (Brandy has no idea about this, nor does it involve her, just to clarify).

Listen, I know it's a frustrating time to be a Brandy fan. I read EVERY thing you guys post, comment, tweet, etc. I understand... and all I can say is... at some point anything in life gets better. Just keep her in positive spirits... she NEEDS that.
v

I need a refund can you help w/ that

Cowboy Nine

n

GLOCK

Quote from: Kalifornia on January 25, 2019, 01:06:14 PM
Quotebradley_no_cooper
Girl you are fucking DONE! I have been waiting on this concert for months. I'm now in DC for 3 days with nothing to do. WASTE OF MY FUCKING TIME!! I hate your ass and I am no longer a fan. It's nothing but disappointment after disappointment with you. I will NEVER support anything attached with your name ever again for as long as I live. FUCK YOU BRANDY

Which one of y'all is this? :dead: :dead: :dead: :omgwatshappening:
lash her

yummy

yummy

RatherBe

silent, how long are we gonna do this tho. It?s always something. She won?t even make a statement or apologize... literally the LEAST she could do.

Young

Silent
WHAT.IS.GOING on?!

BranLover

She should at least turn this into a meet and greet.