Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

IQoniK

Yoooooo WTF?? Brandy pulled a Lauryn on Us!!
Vocal illness my ASS....singers get a cortisone shot for their voice if they Are ill just so they can perform. I?m not buying it...what the hell is really going on?
How is she gonna come back from this???

Was the shows really sold out or did she buy up the seats and didn?t want the bad press of a half full theater? 

b7

Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 02:07:32 PM
#MuteBrandy

Cnxmsakzjxjzaznxbzhzh
she?s done that to herself smh

That?s the gag

RAY7

#MuteBrandy

Cnxmsakzjxjzaznxbzhzh
what are we muting? She?s not putting out music or performing
:kii:

ya rock muh world.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: IQoniK on January 25, 2019, 02:09:45 PM
Yoooooo WTF?? Brandy pulled a Lauryn on Us!!
Vocal illness my ASS....singers get a cortisone shot for their voice if they Are ill just so they can perform. I?m not buying it...what the hell is really going on?
How is she gonna come back from this???

Was the shows really sold out or did she buy up the seats and didn?t want the bad press of a half full theater?
buy my own seats?
I'm not Ashanti

Naomi Hit Me

RAY7

Naomi Hit Me

RatherBe

Quote from: dntunvme2 on January 25, 2019, 02:08:22 PM
So been off the board, but been lurking and I feel for everyone. I would be HOT ASF if I bought a plane ticket, booked a hotel and got some cute outfits. Hell I was just talking to my fiance earlier this week about trying to make it to DC. But guess the universe knew. I love Brandy and I know a lot of ya'll do too. And ya'll have EVERY FUCKING RIGHT to be pissed. Don't let anyone tell ya'll different.

My question to Silent is WHERE IS HER MANAGER and PUBLICIST? Her manager should have let her know how big those 2 nights were and that she needed to make sure she was at 100%. She's been a singer for over 25 years and she knows her voice. So if she felt something was off she should have hopped on the phone with her ENT and got a cortisone shot and rested these last couple of days. Plain and simple. Cancelled all the public appearances and stay in her 5 star suite. Why interact with the public prior to 2 BIG shows and risk the chance of catching something. It is cold/flu season.

Why hasn't her publicist released anything? Brandy has a publicist so why is there no release? I know Bran gets very emotional so I don't see her going on IG live or snapchat posting about it, but her publicist needs too.

This is my biggest problem with Brandy. Her team fucking sucks. They let her go out in public and dresses any ol type of way. She takes these long ass hiatuses and is like "Oh divine timing" and all these other innuendos. Like DON'T SAY ANYTHING. If you not dropping a single or EP then DON'T SAY ANYTHING. She always does that. Gets her fans hyped up with these studio clips and then is ghost. LIKE DON'T SAY ANYTHING. If the music ain't ready then DON'T SAY ANYTHING.

Like honestly does she even care anymore. That's a serious question. I'm getting emotional typing this, but honestly it's like she doesn't care.

My finance is a HUGE Janet Jackson STAN. And the one thing I can say is that Janet took her ass out on a tour, did festivals, released a single, had award appearances and when she got pregnant and had to cancel her 1st tour she hopped her ass on her Iphone and put out a video and told them why.WHY? BECAUSE SHE KNOWS HOW MUCH HER FANS MEAN TO HER.  I know they are 2 different artists with 2 different bank accounts, but someone needs to check Brandy and her team PERIODT!!!!
let it out babe, you?ve been holding it way too long.. we?re here!

GLOCK

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 02:08:17 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 02:02:46 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:59:29 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:51:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 01:48:32 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:33:44 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 01:28:48 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 12:56:40 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on January 25, 2019, 12:43:06 PM
Let me tell y?all a FUCKIN THING.
I had front row, center seats.
Purchased parking, hotel, etc.
I am OVER HER. She can keep whatever she?s working on. I won?t be purchasing and the Stan card is torn to fuckin shreds and I mean that.

I?m done.

Bye
Boy fck u

Ok. Bye you can go too, ya know!
Bitch, i been here. U and yo terrible ass music can hit the bricks tho
terrible AF

The pub checks says otherwise.   
youve literally never had a placement outside of fucking nivea

I?m sure u have QUITE the time spending that $.65 every quarter

You?re so ill advised.   Placements include TV, Movies, commercials, jiggles. Etc.   trust I get me....  what you do?  Let?s plsy big bank take little bank
I?m snickering
Post proof bitch
U don?t have anything
Other than a chune that was released by fucking olivia during her love and hip hop days
:plzstop:

I know ur mess.
You?re still tryna do it and that?s ok
But this inflated idea of ur self is sumn I simply wont sit the fuck back and watch without interjecting

You?re a fucking tag along to a bitch that never HAPPENED..
U file taxes for folks.. whoopty damn DEW ..

If ur consolidating that Olivia placement as a tv mess and commercial because she was on that SHIT show that she took absolutely no advantage of

Bye all means GLOAT.
Who the fuck am I to spit all over ur fucking parade ?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:59:29 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:51:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 01:48:32 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:33:44 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 01:28:48 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 12:56:40 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on January 25, 2019, 12:43:06 PM
Let me tell y?all a FUCKIN THING.
I had front row, center seats.
Purchased parking, hotel, etc.
I am OVER HER. She can keep whatever she?s working on. I won?t be purchasing and the Stan card is torn to fuckin shreds and I mean that.

I?m done.

Bye
Boy fck u

Ok. Bye you can go too, ya know!
Bitch, i been here. U and yo terrible ass music can hit the bricks tho
terrible AF

The pub checks says otherwise.   
Boy dont nobody gaf about some check. U make terrible music.  Legit everything you've posted has been unbearable
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RatherBe

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 25, 2019, 02:10:07 PM
#MuteBrandy

Cnxmsakzjxjzaznxbzhzh
what are we muting? She?s not putting out music or performing
:kii:
I won?t listen to When You Touch Me or Necessary until this is all rectified! :dead:

Young

Can yawl stop arguing about dumb SHIT?!!!

I swear I wish I could jump into this fucking SERVER and FIGHT some of you rn

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLOCK

Quote from: IQoniK on January 25, 2019, 02:09:45 PM

faggot this makes zero sense

She doesn?t have to fucking do thst
U see these folks in here spending $1500 on mess to see her
Catch a damn clue

You?re just typing at this point
Get the fuck back