Ok now that we got “Freedom Rings” out the way....

Started by HUGO, October 05, 2019, 11:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm not done with Freedom Rings yet. I have it on my October Playlist and I also have been listening on YouTube at least once a day since it dropped. I don't want her to just power through her promotion for the new album and be done with it. I want some real promotion. I would like to see a video and at least a couple live performances of "Freedom Rings" and "Love Again"

Buzz single? Freedom Rings was the 2nd single from his era?? No?

We need videos and live performances and talk show interviews and what not.

:wub:

D.I.E.G.O.

I think Love Again is just tied to Daniel's project, not Bran's. I doubt budget will be put behind Freedom unless it makes a decent showing on the charts. But I am excited for a new era to begin and really love the track.

lovechild

October 06, 2019, 01:41:22 PM #32 Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 01:45:00 AM by lovechild
I listen cuz it's Bran but I can't say I'm in love with it . I really hope she has something else coming ASAP.

AfroJisiac

not gonna lie i played it a lot and i love it jhnbgefgfr  
to be honest the 1st listen was a nightmare i didn't understand what was goin' on... i don't get the beat, i didn't get the lyrics and the song was way too wordy in the pre-hook and the hook..
then the 2nd time it was wrap

i might have played it a thousand times hgfdc 

but i need more 
i need a whole album...i have enough of gettin' songs every now and then and no real info about the damn album