Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

The last lengthy teaser that dropped wasn't the actual trailer but pretty impressive IMO
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTcWLCNnbUh/?utm_medium=copy_link

It's the budget for me. The fake VMA's red carpet sent me snndndnd ugh they need to attend the actual show and present as a group (not my idea).

I'd love that

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 10, 2021, 11:30:48 PM
Yall aint ready.
:gorlonfire:

I think the fans (including me) are gonna be so pleasantly surprised. This isn't like ANY other show Brandy has done

This is primetime man

:stressed:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 10, 2021, 11:41:42 PM
You didn't consider Star and Thea prime time?
sure!

ABC/Disney is just a different ball game. Star's budget isn't or wasn't anywhere near this.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Well i hope you guy's are using some of teasers and trailers on your personal social media pages to increase exposure.

Cowgirl

Had no clue what to expect when this was first announced but I knew it was a book regardless. This actually looks good af and I'm looking forward to it now tho !!
:loose2when:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

September 12, 2021, 01:57:32 PM #11 Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 02:23:33 PM by Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾
Let's wake it up niggas. It's time to spread the word. Like, comment, share, and reshare. Y'all wanted her on national television now act like it! She's with the big boys now!!! #Engage #Engage #Engage in conversation.......

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

b7

b7

Yooooo

:plzstop:

This looks fucking GREAT kdjdjdjdndnmd

Eve: girl SPLASH some holy water on that ass and let's go

D

C
C