Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Nia Long better stan

One of the many benefits of having a reputable film director. More eyes on the show right off the bat - and their peers

:blessed:

b7

And the stigma that was once associated with DWTS is not what it was when she first joined the show.

Imagine calling Brandy "washed up" now LMAO

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Lol dwts never really had a stigma. Almost everybody used it to try and boost and rebrand their careers. It helps. Wasn't normani on their a few years back?
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 12, 2021, 08:26:02 PM
Lol dwts never really had a stigma. Almost everybody used it to try and boost and rebrand their careers. It helps. Wasn't normani on their a few years back?
im not sure you understand what stigma means if this is the response and im not tryna be smart or shady

"Stigma" has more to do with the perception and a lot less to do with the result.

Cowgirl

It def has a stigma for certain celebrities who are younger and have reached certain career heights. Dancing was one of the best things for Brandy to have done for herself as an artist I feel.

b7

September 12, 2021, 09:28:57 PM #39 Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 09:29:09 PM by Somebody's RIG
She's gonna win some more awards one day VERY soon. When she's on - whether it be acting or singing - she is fucking ON  :uhh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDWVJSfGPOE&ab_channel=VocalViralMedia

I loooooove Brandy in DRAMA

b7

Quote from: Planet Her on September 12, 2021, 09:16:53 PM
It def has a stigma for certain celebrities who are younger and have reached certain career heights. Dancing was one of the best things for Brandy to have done for herself as an artist I feel.
!!!!!!!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

September 12, 2021, 11:07:03 PM #41 Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 11:40:11 PM by Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 12, 2021, 09:14:46 PM
im not sure you understand what stigma means if this is the response and im not tryna be smart or shady

"Stigma" has more to do with the perception and a lot less to do with the result.
I know what it means lol. Im sure there's a few small minded folks who think that way. Me. Myself never believed in that logic so it doesn't have a stigma to me. There was a time 25 plus years ago A list movie stars were looked down on for coming to tv in general and i never bought into that.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Period.

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 12, 2021, 11:07:03 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 12, 2021, 09:14:46 PM

I know what it means lol. Im sure there's a few small minded folks who think that way. Me. Myself never believed in that logic so it doesn't have a stigma to me. There was a time 25 plus years ago A list movie stars were looked down on for coming to tv in general and i never bought into that.
:dead:

So because YOU don't believe in it, it wasn't a thing? :unsure:

She was definitely dogged a bit for joining that show at first lol we can't rewrite history. Anyway.... She slayed then and she's slaying more than ever now. Moving on

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on September 12, 2021, 11:07:42 PM
Period.
n

And no one in here disputed this. Wtf