Kelis Midnight Snacks video out NOW

Started by Nonchalantboi, September 28, 2021, 08:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

October 14, 2021, 04:13:43 AM #135 Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 04:14:54 AM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: cheap......to me on October 12, 2021, 04:25:12 AM
Yh because Brandy isn't Kelis and Kelis isn't Brandy  :plzstop:
ncncnnc nah the girls be expecting Brandy to move Heaven and earth tho. Not as much now cuz she been slaying for over a year but u know what i mean

Back to QueenLis tho

:stressed:

I'm so glad she's back

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 11, 2021, 10:46:20 AM
Why can't I voice my opinion in peace? I didn't attack her in no way, and it's not like she's gonna see my comment. You all can suck my DICK! With yo fake asses, if Brandy would have made this song and video, y'all would have ate her alive! Bu do your thang!

:shook:

is this about the "aging" comment bby?

u can voice ur opinion, it was just dumb is all. but rest easy luv, all is well

<3
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: ophliyah on October 14, 2021, 04:24:37 AM
Why can't I voice my opinion in peace? I didn't attack her in no way, and it's not like she's gonna see my comment. You all can suck my DICK! With yo fake asses, if Brandy would have made this song and video, y'all would have ate her alive! Bu do your thang!

:shook:

is this about the "aging" comment bby?

u can voice ur opinion, it was just dumb is all. but rest easy luv, all is well

<3
It wasn't dumb at all. That was the first thing I noticed when I watched the video. So I said something about it, I could see if I was posting on her personal pages. Most of these same people was apart of the discussion of Chris "Aging " in the Potomac thread a day later! I won't trip though!!!

I love Kelis. Happy she's back!! Song and video is just ok to me. Looking forward to what else she got.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 14, 2021, 04:12:57 AM
:guys:

King
My apologies.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 14, 2021, 05:39:28 AM

Nice! She stills look like shit in the video. Makeup or not! I want y'all to keep that same tough critics energy y'all give brandy, with everybody else that's all.

Kalifornia.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 14, 2021, 11:03:45 AM

Nice! She stills look like shit in the video. Makeup or not! I want y'all to keep that same tough critics energy y'all give brandy, with everybody else that's all.

we drag everybody

u ok ?
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: ophliyah on October 14, 2021, 11:09:48 AM

we drag everybody

u ok ?
Chillaxing....

Young

October 14, 2021, 11:34:25 AM #146 Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 11:35:16 AM by Young
Wow wow wow

Shes looking beautiful in that pic and the video

Nonchalantboi

This flawless blasian ❤️❤️😍😍

🔥🔥🔥