Do You Think 'King Richard' Will Finally Get Will His Oscar?

Started by Summertime, November 21, 2021, 04:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

After watching the film, i can say this is one of the first times i can remember him truly losing himself in a role. He ABSOLUTELY deserves the nomination, if nothing else. Im so impressed not just with his performance
, but the children and of course the phenomenal Queen, Aunjanue Ellis

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 22, 2021, 12:45:19 AM
After watching the film, i can say this is one of the first times i can remember him truly losing himself in a role. He ABSOLUTELY deserves the nomination, if nothing else. Im so impressed not just with his performance
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Demetri  :blush: they DID that

I really really loved how this wasn't the typical biopic, in a lot of different ways. I don't wanna spoil it but that was refreshing all around. Their family dynamic and parenting almost brought me to tears  :'(

Bish

The movie was everything!

I agree about Will's performance. It was his best one IMO

Bish

b7

Quote from: Bish on November 22, 2021, 03:06:32 AM
The movie was everything!

I agree about Will's performance. It was his best one IMO
!!!!!!!!

I would literally watch it again without hesitation.  And, YES, Aunjanue is just EVERYTHING
:loose2when: :loose2when:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 22, 2021, 02:49:17 AM

I really really loved how this wasn't the typical biopic, in a lot of different ways. I don't wanna spoil it but that was refreshing all around. Their family dynamic and parenting almost brought me to tears  :'(
Yes i love their dynamic too. I was in awe of their bonds. Great way to do a biopic.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 25, 2021, 07:02:41 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 22, 2021, 02:49:17 AM

Yes i love their dynamic too. I was in awe of their bonds. Great way to do a biopic.
!!!!!!! I took my father to see it earlier and he cried a few times. Whew