Tiwa & Brandy Video Out Now! (Tiwa shares new BTS video inside)

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, October 12, 2021, 03:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I will accept the EP. I just watched a interview with tiwa, and she said brandys WOW is one of her favorite records. That touched my heart, because it wasn't the usual answer. And proves to me she's a real Stan.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 14, 2021, 10:41:38 AM
I will accept the EP. I just watched a interview with tiwa, and she said brandys WOW is one of her favorite records. That touched my heart, because it wasn't the usual answer. And proves to me she's a real Stan.

I noticed this. I'm truly a Tiwa stan. I love the energy between these two. This song, this video, their Aquarius energy. Everything about this is perfect. And WOW is one of my favourite songs ever recorded. Her mentioning that seals the deal for me.

:stressed:

b7

!!! 

She literally said she wouldn't be singing if not for Brandy

:plzstop:

b7

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on October 14, 2021, 10:47:59 AM

I noticed this. I'm truly a Tiwa stan. I love the energy between these two. This song, this video, their Aquarius energy. Everything about this is perfect. And WOW is one of my favourite songs ever recorded. Her mentioning that seals the deal for me.

:stressed:
Yea Tiwa is my GIRL

Incredible music making self

Gilgamesh.

I'd love more duets from them but I prefer the idea of Brandy being a free agent rn. It gives her room to colloborate with whoever she wants.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 14, 2021, 02:46:42 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 13, 2021, 06:33:42 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on October 13, 2021, 06:32:50 PM
I dont think this EP is happening. Just wishful thinking.

So business as usual :dead:
oh girls lolz

Nothing about Brandy in 2021 has been business as usual. Starting from January on down. Whoa! The way she ain't sat down to breathe yet. This is CRAZY lmao

I'm sorry, but her lying about the deluxe album let's me know much hasn't changed. I'm gonna need to see more than a few months of consistency before I'm convinced.

Love that girl, but we've been down this road too many times.

I appreciate your optimism tho.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Here's where she mentions "wow" and more.

Here's their live together!

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 14, 2021, 11:08:34 AM
!!! 

She literally said she wouldn't be singing if not for Brandy

:plzstop:
Thanks to this duet I'm finally getting into her music too.

FRANCE

Yeah, the Tiwa EP is really them just putting the idea out there for me. Until I see them in the studio working on it, its not gonna happen for me. Labels have a lot to do with these things as well. With where Tiwa is going with her career now, her next step would be creating a new album and fully transitioning to the US market, especially with the success these artists are having here now. I dont see an EP with Brandy being green lit as her next move. In a perfect world, sure. But nah. 

Give me B8 instead with them doing another song for Brandy's project. 

Young

Yeah this song will have legs

it just has such a magical and classic feel to it 

GYNandTONIC

I just want an EP from Brandy at this point. I never put much faith in a deluxe because business wise it didn't make any sense plus Brandy was consistently booked and busy. Over time I feel the music she has done with others actually turned out to be the deluxe IMO.

I just hope she doesn't rest to strongly on the music from Queens. I'll def be excited to hear what they've cooked up, but nothing beats a genuine release. She should def be gearing for a summer EP

long-timeTheRoofFan

Brandy and Tiwa could give us this EP in no time flat.

1. Somebody's Son
2. A New Song
3. A New Song
4. Somebody's Son (Acoustic)

and call it an EP

Things can happen fast and don't have to be that serious. In a digital age what is an album or an EP anymore anyway? it doesn't have to be that deep that it's not possible to come to fruition

Let's have a little faith.. Brandys been working hard

:supluv:

bby ddy

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 14, 2021, 12:01:21 PM
I just want an EP from Brandy at this point. I never put much faith in a deluxe because business wise it didn't make any sense plus Brandy was consistently booked and busy. Over time I feel the music she has done with others actually turned out to be the deluxe IMO.

I just hope she doesn't rest to strongly on the music from Queens. I'll def be excited to hear what they've cooked up, but nothing beats a genuine release. She should def be gearing for a summer EP

Brandy is an album girl. I foresee more features coming up, and #B8 in the next year or two. But I do love surprises :ohwow:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 14, 2021, 12:01:21 PM

The definition