This is the best new Male R&B artist and we need to support him

Started by Vonc2002, October 13, 2021, 01:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

We don't pour into our Male r&b artists anymore and I'm disgusted.  Another great artist

rosone1

Yes.I listened to "Painted" everyday for months.And I love how consistent he is.Always releasing new music or a giving live performances and videos.

b7

Lucky Daye is EVERYTHING

The vocal in the final minute of this version is just crazy. I love this too:

Vonc2002

Dr Naomi Campbell

Love his voice, like his music I hope he doesn't go the way of Luke James

Vonc2002

He's already more popular than Luke music wise.  Luke never could quite get it right

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 13, 2021, 07:16:31 AM
He's already more popular than Luke music wise.  Luke never could quite get it right

Yeah being under Frank Gatson's vision was not it for him... glad he took the acting route for now

Ulysses

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Harlem on October 13, 2021, 08:03:19 AM

Yeah being under Frank Gatson's vision was not it for him... glad he took the acting route for now
Luke has a new live project out rn that's pretty good tho
Here's one of the songs. It features samoht

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 13, 2021, 08:19:10 AM
Quote from: Harlem on October 13, 2021, 08:03:19 AM

Luke has a new live project out rn that's pretty good tho
Here's one of the songs. It features samoht

I been meaning to check this out.