This is the best new Male R&B artist and we need to support him

Started by Vonc2002, October 13, 2021, 01:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

Giveon kinda SANG on this one tho.

:guys:

He got pipes but he isn't the vocalist that Lucky is of course. This record with Earth Wind & Fire really knocked my wig back:

Cowboy Nine

I loved his album, and I still listen to it.

But this song is so meh.

throwback! sample!

I guess...

Gilgamesh.

Lucky and Masego are the only male R&B artists that seem to have garnered a following in the last couple years.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 13, 2021, 10:49:28 AM

He got pipes but he isn't the vocalist that Lucky is of course. This record with Earth Wind & Fire really knocked my wig back:

I like giveon's music.  It's a vibe but hes definitely not a vocalist.  Great tone tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 13, 2021, 10:49:28 AM

this EW&F is the first thing that came my mind for Lucky. Dude is really talented

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 13, 2021, 10:50:55 AM
Lucky and Masego are the only male R&B artists that seem to have garnered a following in the last couple years.
Speaking of I was watching sumn and this came on and I was like :-o

Then I saw they had a remix of this song with lucky. Music is so ABUNDANT rn
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Not a Male but shes a bulldyke so basically ISSA NIGGA! Get into this singing ass dyke yall.  I be hearing brandy on so many people but idk if it's just me putting her on mfs

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 13, 2021, 10:59:50 AM
Not a Male but shes a bulldyke so basically ISSA NIGGA! Get into this singing ass dyke yall.  I be hearing brandy on so many people but idk if it's just me putting her on mfs

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Lemme get in. I thought this was Tiffany Gouché at first glance. She's masculine presenting and a huge brandy stan as well

b7

This Branla girl better fuckin SING. I love it

She reminds me of Ajah from the walls group in some spots and Anesha Birchett as well. Lemme download this mess

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 13, 2021, 10:50:55 AM

Masego biiiiiiitch

Masego and Luke James are my current favs

also Arin Ray and Quincy

Vonc2002

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 13, 2021, 11:05:13 AM

Lemme get in. I thought this was Tiffany Gouché at first glance. She's masculine presenting and a huge brandy stan as well
Not tiffany but tiffany gives a bit of brandy too. Love her

b7

October 13, 2021, 11:13:43 AM #42 Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 11:14:16 AM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 13, 2021, 11:07:29 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 13, 2021, 11:05:13 AM

Not tiffany but tiffany gives a bit of brandy too. Love her
!!!! She gave Lalah Hathaway a new sound (Lalah usually sticks to a certain sound) on her last project. I'd love for her to write with Brandy

Talks about the Full Moon album here:

Vonc2002

Lalah is one of my favorite artists so I'm VERY familiar with the album. I loved it but I love all her albums tbh

b7