Monica & ‘Latto waiiiit

Started by Young, October 13, 2021, 07:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

Monica always supports the ATL girls. The way sis hurried to the Goodies shoot. 

Young

Sovereign.

One thing about The Goon, she gone step out in a label. 

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Young

DopeSoul.

b7

HUGO

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 14, 2021, 12:10:44 AM
Is she her "cousin" now
Well Has it been a week yet? She typically moves them into that category after 7 days

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Love Latto. Great move Monica. I'm jealous, I wanted her to collaborate with Brandy. Another bop to add to my turn up playlist!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Eh...

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 14, 2021, 12:40:30 PM
Love Latto. Great move Monica. I'm jealous, I wanted her to collaborate with Brandy. Another bop to add to my turn up playlist!

they haven't collaborated or at least this wasn't a musical collab...Latto was just having a video shoot on the southside at the discount mall and Monica doesn't live that far from there and went. Anyone could've went, there was an open invitation to come be in the video.
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Eh... on October 14, 2021, 06:32:55 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 14, 2021, 12:40:30 PM

they haven't collaborated or at least this wasn't a musical collab...Latto was just having a video shoot on the southside at the discount mall and Monica doesn't live that far from there and went. Anyone could've went, there was an open invitation to come be in the video.
Ok! That's dope. Good look Mon.