Why do Rihanna fans pretend she’s stylish?

Started by ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ, October 13, 2021, 07:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Rihanna IS a fashion icon. I would never deny that. Sis ran fashion from 2007 until 2017... I'll give her a whole decade because I can't pinpoint exactly when she started to fall off. The world would literally sit around and WAIT to see what look she would pull next. She set so many trends in fashion, hair and make-up over the years. At one point she looked good in anything.  :watchit:

Plastic.

saying rih can't dress is like saying bey can't sing or calling cardi pretty, it's absurd

:disgusted:

best selling female rapper of all time

ton

Kaeli.

Quote from: ophliyah on October 14, 2021, 03:10:03 AM
vvvccx this fake laugh
:omf:
boy stfu shit

All our faves get lashed here. You'll be ok

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

NSNDNDNDNDNFN

not this flip flop in the 3rd pic....

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: plastic on October 14, 2021, 12:02:51 PM
saying rih can't dress is like saying bey can't sing or calling cardi pretty, it's absurd

Y'all act like these ppl don't have stylist lmaoooo.
Rih can dress sometimes and she has some iconic looks...I just dnt think she is this fashion icon that ppl make her out to be. A lot of her looks look thrown together and funky esp now.
Rihanna is a pretty girl and had the body/face to pull off a lot of stuff...if she was just avg looking then the girls wouldn't be going up the way they do.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 14, 2021, 01:27:03 PM
Quote from: plastic on October 14, 2021, 12:02:51 PM

Y'all act like these ppl don't have stylist lmaoooo.
Rih can dress sometimes and she has some iconic looks...I just dnt think she is this fashion icon that ppl make her out to be. A lot of her looks look thrown together and funky esp now.
Rihanna is a pretty girl and had the body/face to pull off a lot of stuff...if she was just avg looking then the girls wouldn't be going up the way they do.
!!!!!!!!

You better preach