see... things like THIS set the trans community back

Started by how u let him cheat, October 14, 2021, 01:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

I promise I can't stand trans. What would u call me?  A man cause that's what tf u look like
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

vvvvvvvvcccvcxcxccxx

and this trans is DUMB

cuz

we're supposed to be asking people's pro-nouns and not just assuming their gender identity, right ?

so why the FUCK are u telling this man to assume ur gender based on a wig and a fucking adam's apple

these mixed ass signals
:omf:

how u let him cheat

Aalumeci.

can you tell me what has your location done to be trans competent!???

bitch get your food and GET THE FUCK

Ma Lo

When she reversed that camera only to prove his point tho ....

Jon

….ok.

October 14, 2021, 06:59:45 AM #7 Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 07:03:14 AM by douda (black)
they're getting paid like 4 dollars an hour to serve u frozen hot dogs

I doubt "trans competent" training is part of the onboarding process

Then she asks him "what do I look like to you?" , clearly giving him an opportunity to label her solely based on appearance and not her own self-identification .

Seems like she was more upset about not "passing" as a female (and is in need of validation) than the whole trans sensitivity thing.

como la whore

FSFSVSVSDVSDVSDVSDD

lose some damn weight, stay away from the cheap wigs and then just maybe you'll "pass"

until then
:usuresis:

….ok.

I can't lie

goddess does look like one of those guys who came to replace my HVAC mess this morning

Aalumeci.

There's a gif we use here of a cartoon kid going off, rolling her neck, she has 2 short pigtails. Sis looks like that

como la whore

Quote from: douda (black) on October 14, 2021, 11:46:43 AM
I can't lie

goddess does look like one of those guys who came to replace my HVAC mess this morning

:plzstop:

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: como la whore on October 14, 2021, 10:39:34 AM

FSFSVSVSDVSDVSDVSDD

lose some damn weight, stay away from the cheap wigs and then just maybe you'll "pass"

until then
:usuresis:

:plzstop:

🔥🔥🔥

LiiVE

Sometimes people go looking for problems. The guy seemed respectful and accommodating.